Brookdale Tanglewood

Reviews of Brookdale Tanglewood

Overview of Ratings

4.0

February 11, 2015

I liked everything about Brookdale Tanglewood. The staff was good. I tried everything, and it was very nice. I liked that they had bingo and other good activities.

November 08, 2014

By Not Happy0114

My mother lived at the Tanglewood Property for nearly two years. Expensive and highly incompetent "nursing" staff. Would not recommend to anyone. Dirty needles left in my mom's room, she has been overdosed twice, she been in filth all night, room stinks of urine and given a room with a dirty carpet to start with, ignored, neglected, horrible caregivers, and medication disappeared. The thanks we received from the facility? Rent increased by $1200.

This is very concerning to us and we take this matter seriously. If you have not already done so, we hope that you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Photos of Brookdale Tanglewood

Features of Brookdale Tanglewood

About Brookdale Tanglewood

Brookdale Tanglewood provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Tanglewood