Brookdale Ellington Field

14101 Bay Pointe Court, Houston, TX, 77062

Promotion ends in 19 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Ellington Field

Ric4 December 31, 2015

Brookdale Ellington Field was very nice. The security seems to be very good. The staff were very friendly. The location is perfect for us. The rooms were very nice. I would recommend this facility to others. I think my mother would be comfortable in this facility. It has a very friendly ambience. The facility is clean and well-maintained.

Terry42142350 October 05, 2015

Brookdale Ellington Field was not as interesting. It didn't seem as welcoming or as nice. The people were friendly enough, but just the facility itself. The air conditioning wasn't working very well. I think they were renovating parts of it too, so it didn't seem as nice. It looked like the dining room was nice, and the activity room seemed nice too.

Caring106569350 May 28, 2015

The facility at Brookdale Ellington Field is very nice. My parents are really enjoying the food and the activities. The staff is very loving and caring. They have a two room -- a living room, bedroom, and a bathroom. It is homey and spacious. They have bingo and concerts. They had a Mother's Day activity where families were invited to come, and they have socials. They have transportation for doctors' appointments. My parents haven't participated in this, but they have group outings to Walmart, Walgreens, and to Outback restaurants. I am very happy.

planterville September 25, 2014

Some nice aides, yes, but you better need nothing more than an apartment with a little help within half an hour of calling. Could not have HAD a worse experience than with Emeritus. I give it to them that my mothers health did decline, but actual neglect is unacceptable. They communicated very irregularly about her decline. She was so scared to call too frequently in fear of making them "mad". Just a nightmare.

Caring78535450 February 28, 2014

We have already found a place for Mom and we're good to go. We found Emeritus at Clearlake for her. My brother is the primary caretaker and this facility is close by his house. The price was reasonable. The facility seems very well kept and clean. Mom has only been there for two weeks now. The staff is friendly. They would fix up the room for new renters. Mom's room is fine. It is clean and good enough.

Grandkid13 November 05, 2013

Things have changed since Emeritus took over Rosemont. The staff turn over is constant resulting in serious gaps of important information regarding care. Residents are left to largely fend for themselves. If a resident doesn't have a family member or advocate important medical care and medications can be overlooked. Management is unavailable and unconcerned with addressing issues regarding medication or housekeeping unless hounded 24/7. Corporate level management is even more uncaring. Good luck getting them involved to resolve anything. The only thing that seems to pique their interest is discussions regarding removing a tenant. Then suddenly they offer all sorts of amenities, but don't be fooled it is lip service. I understand these facilities all have a bottom line to maintain but there are other facilities who manage to do that and still provide a familial atmosphere. You would do better to keep searching and don't fall for their slick sales brochures. The activities are often unavailable due to constant overturn of Activties directors, their nursing staff can't even administer a bandaid. Do yourself a favor and don't spend 4k a month to live in isolation.

David72058750 November 04, 2013

The staff at Emeritus at Clearlake were very cordial, friendly and professional. The rooms were kind of small but adequate. The facility seemed in pretty good shape and well-maintained.

Bren1775 June 13, 2012

The facility was clean, and the personnel very friendly, but the first couple of times I went there, I couldn't find anyone at the front desk or to help me with questions concerning the elderly man that I went to visit. One problem resident would call them constantly, but they proceeded to ignore him because that was a habit of his. Well, when did they know if it was a true concern or not, if they didn't check wtih him. He was a very difficult person. I felt there should have been more personel to help residents at the time. I have not been there since the gentleman that I went to visit left.

23biko May 19, 2012

My entire family owes the staff at Clearlake a huge debt. I don't think people realize how hard the staff works just to keep the people comfortable and (mostly) happy. My sister and I cared for my grandfather for a short time before we found a facility for him, so we know how exhausting and thankless the task can be. At Clearlake the staff is always ALWAYS cheerful and helpful - answering our questions directly and taking our concerns seriously. The staff in NY gave the impression they had better things to do or were humoring you in a patronizing way. The level of care was excellent, comparable to Clearlake, but it was hard to feel at ease with people who weren't taking your concerns seriously.I have only two problems with Clearlake. The first is that some of the non-public parts of the facility could be cleaner. Like bathrooms and offices - the parts not every visitor is likely to see. It makes sense to spend the energy on the public face, but it makes me a little uneasy too. The other is that my grandfather does not have mobility issues at all - he can walk all day. He gets some exercise, but not enough. I know it is easiest a safest if he stays indoors - or is confined to the patio - but he really likes to walk around. I think he should be exposed to whatever stimuli he responds to.I was not involved with the intake or payment processes at either facility so I can't talk about that. I also cannot judge the food or kitchen facilities. I should get out there more, really.

wendypinky86 November 03, 2011

I have been very impressed with Rosemont at Clearlake . My father has been a patient there since Feb of this year, and he requires a high amount of care. I think sometimes people under-estimate the time, care, and patience involved in taking care of the patients. What I see more than anything is lack of family visiting, not lack of care by the staff.

GolfDude76 October 01, 2011

This assisted living facility was wonderful during the time my grandfather spent there. The Rosemont is conveniently located in suburban Houston, and is fairly close to an assortment of restaurants, parks, and housing developments. Quite a few friends of mine that live in the area have relative that live at the Rosemont, which of course allows for easy visiting and recreation activities with family and friends. The staff was always extremely friendly and quite helpful. They are more than willing to accommodate residents and their guests. The facility is very well maintained, with spacious rooms, tasteful décor, and an assortment of common areas are to be found. There's a small outdoor courtyard, a spacious carport for easy pick up and drop off, and convenient parking. My grandfather kept his car outside for when he wanted to go run his own errands, or grab a coffee with friends. Overall, my dealings with the staff and time at the Rosemont was more pleasant than other assisted living facilities in the area, and my family would recommend it.

E G Bishop July 29, 2011

The first impression when you walk in the front door of The Rosemont is how nicely decorated it is. Almost like walking into a nice hotel. The second impression is that this really is a community. Residents are all over the facilty and the grounds engaged in various activities. Some are sitting in the various parlor like areas in small groups, talking and playing games. Others are sitting outside in the back of the building in the park-like area, that overlooks a city park. Also, there always seem to be groups coming and going, to various activities, on the commmunity's bus.

W3llKitty June 02, 2011

Visited this facility

We were considering putting our aging grandfather in a home as we can no longer give him the care he needs. He requires twenty four hour care and surveillance as he is very ill and as an accelerated form of Alzheimers. We were looking around for places that could care for him when a friend recommended Rosemont at Clearlake. We decided to take a tour of the facilities, and meet with the staff. Everyone was congenial and forthcoming with details about the establishment, and for this I am very grateful. I had some misgiving about putting my father in a home, but I can rest easy knowing that at the very least the people he will be surrounded by care about the elderly. We are still looking around, but Rosemont is at the top of our list. It is just not often that one sees the care needed in an assisted living home, and it is natural to have fears bout possible elder abuse going on in such establishments. However, I feel that Rosemont is a safe place where my father and our children's grandfather can rest in peace and dignity.

From Brookdale Ellington Field

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Ellington Field

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 030147