Brighter Living Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brighter Living Assisted Living

June 27, 2012

By MsBarton4

When I first Visit the Brighter Living I was amazed how beautiful the inside was and how big the facility is. Some of the staff members were very nice in person compared to over the phone when i would call for my grandmother. I learned that brighter living has transportation for there residents, which i loved. Residents are able to go to the shopping center and shop. I like that the facility provides meals, the residents can dine with each other or alone if they like which is a plus for me because i know my grandmother likes to be alone some times. I like that they have Social activities also i came in everyone was playing BINGO. I like they have a 24 hour staff, and emergency kits if needed. The residents Rooms are a nice size, i think they are perfect for residents who aren't capable of doing too much. The pricing of this facility is not as expensive as most assisted living facilities. The only bad thing is the place is very far from family and I would rather have my grandmother closer. I do like when the nurses call me and inform me of how my grandmother is doing and how her behavior is. I like that they do inform me when her medication is being changed and when her doctor appointments are.

About Brighter Living Assisted Living

Brighter Living Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Hopewell, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brighter Living Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brighter Living Assisted Living