The Palace Gardens

1351 N. Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL, 33030

Reviews of The Palace Gardens

Judy114161250 February 11, 2016

The Palace Garden was very upscale. I had toured about 10 other facilities before I saw this place. It definitely changed my perspective as to the benefits of the one I had chosen. The rooms were spacious, and they were like apartments. The food was like a smorgasbord. There was quite a bit of choice, and if you needed something special, they were right there ready to make it for you. The dining room set-up was like a New York City restaurant. It was really top-rated. I would say that I found the attitude of the staff to be variable, and it definitely affected the atmosphere. However, the place was so superior, and I would give it a rating of 50.

Caring111510250 August 09, 2015

We were actually considering putting my father-in-law at The Palace Gardens, but the only thing that kept us was the distance from all of us to be able to go and see him. It was a much larger facility, and it wasn't residential style, but all the different activities that they had were perfect for my father-in-law. It would have kept him busy. Also. there were lot more people he can associate with. It was a type of location that would probably work out for my father-in-law. They have music, bingo, and movie theaters as well. The other plus was that they were getting a brand new facility in a similar location, and he would have had a private room there. The price was right, the amenities were great, and the people seemed to be very caring there. Everyone there was happy.

Caring109092150 July 15, 2015

We went to The Palace Gardens and it was like a converted motel. It was dark and dingy, and the pool was dirty. It was also very expensive. We were not happy with what we saw.

Kay39 April 07, 2015

My mother is in The Palace Gardens. I am very happy with it, and what's more important is that my mother is happy. The food is excellent. I have eaten dinner there numerous times, and it is delicious. She is in a shared room, and I want that because she doesn't like being alone. Each room has its own private bathroom. So, the 2 roommates share the same bathroom. They have so many activities. From the time they get up until time to go to bed, there are always activities. She does yoga and bingo. They have movies and live entertainment every day and happy hours where they have ice creams during the live performances. So, she is very happy. I like that is not too big and not too small. It is in the medium size that I am looking for. I have a very good vibes every time I go there. I go there maybe 2 to 3 times a week at different times, and the staff is always very friendly and very nurturing.

Mildred9 March 28, 2015

Our experience with The Palace is very good. It is absolutely awesome. The surroundings are gorgeous. It is very homey. The rooms are amazingly spacious. My relative is in a one-bedroom unit, and it is absolutely spacious. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The food is very good. They have all kinds of activities. I will absolutely recommend it. I want it for myself. I like the cleanliness and the roominess. It is nice.

Caring97105850 January 22, 2015

The visit at the Palace Gardens was very good. The staff was very nice and excellent. They have things going on for the residents, and it was a very secured facility.

sueb81456 November 10, 2014

My Mother-in-law lives here and it is a wonderful place. She is having a great time and it seems that it gave her 10 more years of life back, she looks great, not lonely any more. Thanks Palace Gardens

Rita23 September 23, 2014

The Palace Gardens has the most kind, nurturing, thoughtful people I have ever had the good luck to work with, and everybody is so cooperative and pleasant. The food is fabulous; there is a variety of anything you want, anytime you want. There are a lot of things to do. Every afternoon you get a glass of wine and music if you want. There is a pool, the place is unbelievable, and the price is right. I would absolutely recommend this facility to other seniors. I worked visiting nursing homes as a consult, and I have never had that much good luck in my entire life.

She has a very large bathroom in her room that accommodates a walker and a wheelchair. They have two or three floors; she is on the first floor. If the client is in trouble they take her over there to the nursing care, and the owners keep the place scrupulously clean.

Caring5104 April 30, 2013

The Palace Gardens was an older facility but it was good. The price was also cheaper compared to the other facility we visited. But most of the residents spoke only Spanish and my mother-in-law did not understand Spanish. She would not be able to talk and make friends with the other residents.

charchar July 06, 2012

This assisted living facility is beautiful. The grounds are well-maintained, and the interior has a luxurious feel. The location definitely lives up to the name "palace." The personnel is friendly and always makes me feel welcome when I visit. The location has many amenities for residents to stay active and entertained. The dining area is clean and the food is always fresh and delicious. The staff is attentive and friendly toward the patients and guests. When I visited, I noticed that clinicians were very timely when needed by patients, which was important for me as I considered the care that my family member was receiving. The staff is properly trained and takes care to follow all safety protocols. Finally, the on-site physicians were a great resource to learn more about the comfort of my family member and that her needs were being fully taken care of. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the South Florida area.

From The Palace Gardens

The Palace Gardens in Homestead offers Assisted Living in a more casual, tropical landscaped setting, at moderate prices. We offer two different buildings at the Gardens, providing an intimate atmosphere geared to meeting everyone’s physical and social needs. From the independent to people with memory impairment, there is an appropriate setting for everyone at The Palace Gardens.

Conveniently located in Homestead just 25 minutes north of Key Largo & 25 minutes south of Miami, The Palace Gardens is most popular with Florida Keys & South Miami families, who need Assisted Living care for their loved ones.

Features of The Palace Gardens

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,750/month

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 11910885