Presidential Place

3880 S. Circle Dr, Hollywood, FL, 33021

Reviews of Presidential Place

TerryJVBQE May 11, 2016

Presidential Place was lovely, and I liked the staff and the setup. I was ready to sign a contract, but unfortunately, Mom was not qualified for assisted living here in Florida. I have nothing but high praises. Alicia was the person who gave me tour and she was lovely and knew exactly what I was looking for. I toured the assisted living part as well as the memory care unit, and both were very nice. The dining areas were lovely. They had their own little movie theater. The residents looked extremely happy. I was there at meal time and the food looked and smelled good. The facility was immaculate. I was extremely impressed. It was a lovely place, and I would recommend it to anyone whose loved ones require assisted living or memory care because it was first class.

Jeanette17 March 31, 2016

We like Presidential Place. We will consider this one very much because you could stay for a month and try if you’ll like it or not. The apartments were nice; however, there were a lot of old people. Maybe it is because we’re not used to it. We’re on our 70s, but it seemed that everybody looked 80 or 90 years old. The staff was very nice though. The community was nice. I wouldn’t say it’s the best one, but I would say it is very good.

CJ9 March 31, 2016

Presidential Place was very nice and clean, but there were people that needed assisted living, which would not fit my parents at this time. The staff and the person who gave us the tour were very nice. The rooms were very nice.

Notveryhappy1 March 28, 2016

Presidential Place used to be a warm and loving environment, but now it's cold and unwelcoming. The residents and staff don't look happy and I feel this is all a result of the executive director. She's not a friendly person and doesn't seem to care about the staff and definitely not the residents. She brings the energy down. I am looking for another place to move my mother.

My name is Brie Parks, Executive Director at Presidential Place, and I wanted to first thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback about your experiences. We have an open door policy here, and I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience, especially as our team, including myself, work to provide best-in-class service to all of our residents. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 954-894-0059 or bparks@seniorlifestyle.com at your earliest convenience.

Visitor121703950 March 27, 2016

My mom is at Presidential Place. The people, the food, and the dining have been great. They have been very caring and good to my mom. It has been about three months since she went there, and they’re great. They have people that come in and play music and do sing-a-longs, and bingo and poker. They take the residents out for lunch every day. They’re really great about activities. They have a beautiful dining room and provide three meals a day. It is very nice.

Abeaumier February 16, 2016

My mother and father have been at Presidential for almost four years. I am very pleased with the care they are receiving. The director, Brie is very approachable and has definitely improved the quality of care since she started. The administrative staff is kind and helpful. Kudos to Brie, Eric, Ashley, Alicia, and Tonya.

Thank you so much, I appreciate that you feel I am approachable. I am happy that you feel the care we are providing for your parents is compassionate and meeting their care needs. I strive to uphold our resident’s rights and provide quality care. As always, I have an open door policy and you can see me any time. At Presidential we treasure our residents and I want you to feel comfortable leaving your loved one in our hands. - Brie Parks, Executive Director.

Baker Enterprise February 16, 2016

We visited Presidential Place. It was excellent. The staff was great. The place was pleasant. It was nice with good customer service. The rooms were adequate.

Pleased with our choice February 12, 2016

My brother and I visited several assisted living facilities to find the right one for our mom. Presidential Place was the one we chose. It was clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated, but not over-fancy like some we visited...very homelike. From Brie, the manager, to Eric and Preston in maintenance, the staff cannot do enough to make my mom happy. The nursing staff is amazing! After four months of her being there, we are still extremely pleased with our decision.

Neighbor123 February 11, 2016

I went to visit my neighbor who unfortunately has dementia. I was amazed by how clean the unit was and the residents were involved in activities and treated with dignity. There was a young aide there- I wish I had gotten her name- she was so kind and patient with the residents. The administrator- who I thought was a patients family member- because of the care and affection she displayed with the residents. I left there feeling that my friend was in very good hands.

Ileana1 February 11, 2016

Presidential Place had very limited Spanish speaking staff. There was nothing elegant; just basic nice. The staff was average to nicer than the others, and they had average rooms. The activities were very basic also; nothing out of this world, but I would recommend it.

My name is Bridget Parks, and I am the Executive Director of Presidential Place. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations for services provided at Presidential Place. We strive to uphold our resident’s rights and provide the quality care on an individual basis. I have an open door policy and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you in person about your experience. We treasure our residents and I want you to feel comfortable leaving your loved one in our hands.

momdad February 10, 2016

I dropped by to see this facility and was not impressed at all. The place had an odor and the staff was not friendly. There were people who lived there sleeping in their wheelchairs and others sleeping on the couch. Staff walked by without saying hi to me and I felt very uncomfortable there. I was pointed to the lady who was the executive director and she looked like she just woke up. and very unprofessional she never even stopped by to introduce herself. I will not be putting my mom at this place. and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Caring son20 December 29, 2015

I went to the Presidential Palace, and my mother didn't care for the place. I thought it was nice and clean and seemed a little crowded. There were a lot of people in the living room area, and it wasn't as spacious as what we probably would have liked.

My name is Bridget Parks, and I am the Executive Director of Presidential Place. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your visit. We pride ourselves on being a homelike community with a family atmosphere. We love when our residents are enjoying our social areas and are engaging in what we have to offer with our diverse activities program. We strive to uphold our resident’s rights and provide the quality care on an individual basis. I have an open door policy and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you in person about your experience. We treasure our residents and I want you to feel comfortable leaving your loved one in our hands.

Radman December 21, 2015

The Presidential Place is an older building, but the facilities are well-maintained, nice, and clean. The personnel have a good relationship with the residents there and know everybody by their first names. It seems like there are a lot of activities for the residents. The manager was very helpful in putting things out and helping make decisions for that location and any other location. I like the grounds and the openness outside the building. Some of the places are a little more congested, and this has a more open area.

anonymous117902350 December 10, 2015

My mother is in Presidential Place, and I love it. Her room is very nice, clean, and comfortable.

Joanne117125550 November 30, 2015

Presidential Place was wonderful with wonderful people. In fact, the lady there called me every week because I had called to tell her that my father-in-law had gone into the hospital in New York. She called me to see what was going on and was very accommodating. The place was beautiful. They would take residents to their doctors and all that.

Phil19 October 24, 2015

My mother is already in Presidential Place. The staff is very positive. The food is average, they have movies, and I saw people playing games. They were able to shift Mom to a memory unit very quickly.

David Smith October 18, 2015

what a beautiful place: the front desk person was nice the staff was speaking a language that I did not understand and thought they where very loud, after having a nice lunch with the marketing person we decided to walk around more. and the same thing I have seen at numerous facilities that the staff was rude speaking there native language and watching television while residents where sleeping in the chairs in the hallway's

Caring107875450 July 21, 2015

Presidential Place, I felt, is a complete and friendly facility. The rooms/apartments are very nice. Their dining room is very nice, and their food is always good. They have exercise, and they have musical entertainment for them in the afternoon. They have a full-length movie at 6 p.m. every night on a big screen, they have trips where they can take a bus to a shopping center, and they can go on a bus to a restaurant once a week. They have a lot going on for the people. I have a family member who moved in there. She moved in around the 10th of June. I'm very satisfied with Presidential Place.

Dolores16 June 18, 2015

The Presidential Place was nice but a little smaller. They had a lot of activities, the rooms were very nice, and they seemed to be clean.

My name is Bridget Parks, and I am the Executive Director of Presidential Place. I am sincerely sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your visit. We pride ourselves on being a homelike community with a family atmosphere. Our mission is to engage a caring team of dedicated professionals, Senior Lifestyle will be at the forefront of creating fulfilling lifestyles that enrich seniors lives today and tomorrow. We strive to uphold our resident’s rights and provide the quality care on an individual basis. We have an open door policy and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you in person about your experience. We treasure our residents and I want you to feel comfortable leaving your loved one in our hands.

Bridget Parks, Executive Director 954-894-0059

Caring98462650 February 11, 2015

Presidential Place was nice, but we didn’t like it. The rooms were small; it just didn’t feel right. The lady who showed us around was very nice. They have an entertainment room, and the dining room was small and crowded.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community, although we are disappointed to hear that it didn't feel right. I'd like to personally welcome you back for a tour and a complimentary lunch at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or further comments you may have. Kind regards! Bridget Parks, Executive Director. bparks@seniorlifestyle.com, (954) 894-0059.

Caring104976450 January 24, 2015

Presidential Place was nice and everything, but it was expensive. It was more like a hotel. It didn't see that they had a facility or area in which the residents could be outside, but the accommodation looked great. They were clean, and I would like to live there. That's how impressed I was. The rooms were very clean. Of course, you would bring your own furniture, but they were very spacious. I thought they had a refrigerator in the room. It was more like an apartment. It had a little area where you could have a little living room. Then you had your bedroom and a little dining table. You had enough space to make it look like a studio. From where I was, the staff looked fine, but I was not able to evaluate a lot of the staff because I was not exposed to the staff; it was just the person who actually showed us the place. However, they were very informative. They gave us a brochure, and the place looked beautiful and well maintained.

Caring97105850 November 22, 2014

Presidential Place was a nice place. I had a tour by the chef. It was a little crowded towards the dining room, but it was very pleasant, newer, and modern. As far as overall grounds, I think they were limited than what it appeared to be. The rooms were very nice and clean; security was tight. It was restaurant-style service on food.

Caring79916150 July 31, 2014

The staff at Presidential Place was very nice. I saw one room and it was very nice and spacious. It also looked clean to me. I also saw the dining area and it was big.

Caring20645850 June 30, 2014

We have chosen Presidential Place for my mother because it is close to my home, and it is a lovely place. Her apartment is nice and beautiful. It is large with a walk-in closet. My mother has dementia, depression, and anxiety issues, so she is not really happy anywhere, but the family is very happy with the place. She is being well cared for. She says everybody is extremely nice. Everybody is pleasant and very kind to her. My mother is happy as she is able to be. Other than that, we like the way they are able to get her physical therapy and lymphedema therapy. They have a doctor there that they can set up for her. They do her medication without a problem. They bring her meals to her room. Presidential Place's dining area looks lovely. The food is so-so, though.

Caring85265350 May 30, 2014

I moved in to Presidential Place last April 9th. It is very good so far. The care is fine. I have medical assistance administering medicines to me. They clean our room, make our bed, and do our laundry. We have a good restaurant. They have movie night every night after supper. They have other social activities, like bingo and some other games in the afternoon. They have entertainment that comes in to present different musicals and readings. They also take us to the grocery stores and other places on the schedule during the week. Everything works out so well.

Doctormerce May 10, 2014

I visited the Presidential Place, and it was beautiful. It was like a fancy hotel. I would love to be in there myself, but my mom refused. The rooms are beautiful. I have no complaints about the place. At that time, they were offering a great deal. I would highly rate this facility without a doubt. I think they need to improve on – I would say, when I was being shown one of the rooms, the lady who was showing me around did not have the keys to get in, and she opened up three rooms that had people living in them. I think that if I was living there and somebody just opened up my door I would be very upset.

Cindy46 April 30, 2014

I don't have complaints about Presidential Place, except that it is just assisted living. My mother liked it at first. It was like one of the first places I took her to. She liked it, and there was nothing bad about it. The staff was very nice. The rooms were nice, too. As far as size and everything, they were fine. Everything looked nice about it, and it looked homey. The people who were living there didn't look quite as old. They have bingo, cards, people come in and sing and play the piano, and they go out to different places, like to the mall.

Daniel9 March 26, 2014

I read something online, and when I got to Presidential, they gave me a different price. Overall, the place was very nice and clean. I got a nice tour of the place. Everything seemed okay; no complaints. The staff was very nice. The rooms are clean and spacious. The concern I had was my dad needed more attention. He has heart trouble and sugar problems. There are hallways where there are no cameras that can monitor people. My dad used to faint if his sugar went too high. Other than that, everything was very neat and very well kept. I only had a problem with the price. I think it should have monitors, too. People pass out, things could happen, like a fall or a trip.

Robert79368550 February 26, 2014

I showed up and they weren’t prepared for my appointment; they did not have a record of it. But the lady on sight was very nice to show me the place anyway. I thought Presidential Place was a good community. It just was not a proper fit for my mother at this time. From walking around it seemed like the residents there needed constant assistance but other than that, it was a nice facility. The staff was very nice as well. I was fortunate enough to drop by when they had some entertainment happening and they seem to all been enjoying that. The place was somewhat homey. I was impressed by the nice dining room. It was clean and organized. It was under some construction for the betterment of the community. It was just good to see that they’re in the process of upkeep.

Montrice December 30, 2013

I visited Presidential and the staff was really good. They took me and showed me the rooms. They had some activities going on like arts and crafts. I saw the transportation that they had to go to different places that was available for the residents like if they wanted to had their hair done or things like that and it was nice.

Caring72056150 November 21, 2013

The Presidential was very nice. That was actually my second choice. I like the fact that it was a relatively small facility so it would seem that residents would get a lot of individual attention. Their rooms were decent and nice. They have a room for dining and that looked nice as well. At this facility though, they offer activities similar to other facilities I looked at.

Caring69708750 October 26, 2013

We weren't very impressed with Presidential although the staff were okay. We didn't have a very good lunch there and that was a disappointing thing. The facility didn't seem to be lively and seems like they didn't have anything going on.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Presidential. We are disappointed that you weren't very impressed with the community but we do value your feedback. We are very focused on delivering a high quality dining experience and engaging resident programs. We rely heavily on feedback through the resident council and food committee to routinely update and enhance our services. We welcome any additional insights that you are willing to provide. Feel free to reach me via email at bparks@seniorlifestyle.com or by phone at 954-894-0059.

Thanks, Bridget Parks

commercesd April 18, 2012

While in the area, we made a stop at the Presidential Place assisted living facility. Even though we didn't have an appointment, the staff was friendly and accommodating.

The main outer grounds had nice seating areas to relax by. We liked the way the main foyer inside area was decorated with fresh flowers.

The residents were diverse - and included people at various levels of need. The staff simply attended to those who required more due to their varying degrees of physical ability. Staff seemed to be willing to accommodate any resident need.

The nicely appointed private spaces were all fresh and seemed newly decorated.

Residents are regularly invited to participate in everything there is to offer - from outings to indoor games, films and reading groups.

There was a variety of types of food available - for example, meal choices ranged from a complete meal to snacks or lighter fare, for those who wanted it.

Dietary concerns all seemed to be well addressed. We were offered some snacks to try which were very good: fresh vegetables with a dip, some fruit and hard boiled eggs.

The facility encourages family members to visit regularly and participate in some of the annual activities, such as celebrations, holiday parties and other gatherings.

The seniors here looked very well cared for and seemed quite content living within this environment - with kind and attentive staff, whenever they needed it.

From Presidential Place

Senior assisted living at Presidential offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Presidential, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Hollywood has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Presidential, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

We have 7 types of Apartments ranging from small studios to 2 bedrooms ___ We are within .5-10 miles of 3 major hospitals.___ We are less than 7 miles from Hollywood Beach.___ We do not have long hallways, which makes it easier to get to the dining room and resident programs.___ From the moment you walk into our community you feel the warmth and hospitality of our surroundings and staff

Features of Presidential Place

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: one-time community fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,500/month

• Staff patient ratio: 9 to 3
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: Standard ALF
  • State License(s): 9921

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Presidential Place