Coolidge Palms

2057 Coolidge Street, Hollywood, FL, 33020

Reviews of Coolidge Palms

caring1199 June 07, 2013

One of the facilities that I liked was Coolidge Place. The problem was that it's a new facility. It only has two floors, they don't have the ECE license there, and it seemed kind of compact. The hallways are not that wide and the rooms are small, but other than that, they have activities and things like that. It was a nice, new facility atmosphere, but it was too small in terms of maneuvering, accessibility, etc. They don't really have expansive grounds, but they make good use of what they have. But, it's not some placethat people in a wheelchair could go out on their own or just be by themselves. I guess they don't want them to, which makes sense.

GailB December 27, 2012

Coolidge Palms is a new facility. It's state-of-the-art, very clean, and the interior furnishings is in good taste. It has an inviting type of atmosphere.

Regina 1 August 30, 2012

My friend has his own separate room. It's very nice and clean. The staff was very nice. I didn't read the fine print, and there was a couple of things. When we're checking out Coolidge Palms, they did tell us that if we want to hold it that we need to put a $600 deposit. So we thought that was a deposit when somebody tells you that. Then when we went there to give the rest of the money, they said no, that was the enrolment. And the other thing is that they didn't tell us that we have to make a deposit of $2,500. So when I went and brought the check for $2,500, they said "where's the deposit?" I said nobody told me about deposit. And then they said it was in the contract. Those two things kind of like hurt me. But I would still recommend this facility to other people.

About Coolidge Palms

Coolidge Palms is an assisted living facility in Hollywood, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Coolidge Palms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Coolidge Palms