Brookdale Grand Blanc

5080 Baldwin Road, Holly, MI, 48442

Reviews of Brookdale Grand Blanc

Caring91504750 August 26, 2014

I really liked the people that we talked to when we went to the Wynwood of Grand Blanc. They acted like they cared about my mom versus just how much we were going to have to pay. The food is okay, but they kind of tend to have the same things over and over. She is comfortable in her room there. They have a lot of activities, but she hasn't really participated much. I know they have cards, Bingo, concerts, and picnics. I think they need to improve on their bathroom times, especially how long it takes to get someone to help her go to the bathroom. We've talked to the nurse about it and she is working on it.

Caring77223550 January 31, 2014

We have my mother in Wynwood of Grand Blanc. It was our choice because it's very close to where my parents' condo is and the facility is very nice. Also the director was just a sweetheart and really helped us out with a lot of things. The facility is very clean. They're competitively priced. The staff is very nice, very friendly and very helpful. Food is very good. For activities, Mother is not able to participate in a lot of their activities at this point but they do have many. They do have field trips and those kinds of things. Overall, it's just a nice place.

Bill26 November 27, 2013

I visited Wynwood of Grand Blanc a couple of weeks ago and the place is very nice. They serve a good meal and they are very hospitable. They showed us the rooms. Everything worked out fine except we aren’t ready for them yet.

Dan18 August 22, 2013

Wynwood of Grand Blanc seemed adequate and nice. It was fairly new and clean. They had activities found in the other facilities. They had private rooms and no shared rooms, which was just not going to work for my wife.

Marsha Young July 31, 2013

very nice but not for us do not want to move my mother twice as she get worse.

Kimberly3 May 29, 2013

I like Wynwood of Grand Blanc but they were a bit pricy.

Pam6 April 10, 2013

I visited and I liked it. The staff is nice and the food is good. The rooms are very nice. I haven't tried the food but my mom loves it. I recommend this facility to my friends.

Marcia2 March 21, 2013

Wynwood is a real nice place, but the price was out of sight for my Mom. They have different sections, so if you're mobile, you're in one facility and if you're hospice type, you're in another. They're separated and are in different parts of the building. People who are handicapped and have to use walkers are in another part. The staff was awesome. The place is excellent.

kshamrock20 June 11, 2012

I've had to visit Wynwood of Grand Blanc in the past because my family had a close friend who was staying there. I had never met this friend before, but we stopped once to say hello on our way up north. I didn't know this was an assisted living facility at the time until we got inside. It looked like an apartment complex and it didn't have that air about that said these people are sick or need help. It was simply a nice place and equally as comfortable on the inside. The interior was clean and our family friend seemed content to be staying at Wynwood. We didn't interact with any staff, but I had the feeling that the residents were well taken care of. I only visited for a little over an hour, but on the cursory glance that I had, I was impressed how relaxed the environment seemed. I can't give it a perfect rating because I didn't see any of the staff and how they worked, but just based on what I saw, I would recommend this home.

Dale Norshberg December 13, 2011

Wynwood of Grand Blanc is a place worth looking into if you have a loved one that needs decent assisted living. My great aunt became a member here in Sept of 2011 and she has yet to complain about it. They are kind, respectful, and knowledgeable people with a beautiful complex. They provide housing, care and services in a comfortable environment with great amenities. I trust them to care for her with lots of love. I feel like she's safe here at Wynwood of Grand Blanc. My great aunt really enjoys watching TV with her new friends and chat about the good old days. The other residents are nice and welcoming. It shouldn't be a problem making a friend or two. I visit my great aunt every weekend and I love seeing her happy here. This is the place she wants to spend her final days. I recommend checking Wynwood of Grand Blanc out, it's located on 5080 Baldwin Rd. in Holly.

From Brookdale Grand Blanc

Brookdale Grand Blanc provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Various church services available throughout the month. Two nurses available during the day, and on call in the evening. Care staff present 24 hrs./day. Recreational therapist organizes life enrichment activities. Physicians visit the community. Ability to obtain labs and testing within the community. A family oriented community with many special events.

Features of Brookdale Grand Blanc