Twining Village

280 Middle Holland Road, Holland, PA, 18966

Reviews of Twining Village

BILofK April 08, 2016

Both Mom & Dad were there at the same time. The staff was very caring. Weekends were a little short staffed. Mom had to wait a half hour for incontinence care & I had to clip Dad's nails. Both disliked the food & 1 dietary aide was rude at dinnertime to other residents.

Caring112429050 August 27, 2015

Twining Village seemed nice, and it's pretty. The apartments were a little small, but everyone was friendly. There's no problem with us there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent visit to Twining Village. Knowing that people have various needs in terms of desired living space, we offer apartments and cottages of various sizes. The size of our apartments and cottages range from approximately 600 - 1600 square feet so perhaps you only saw a smaller apartment when you visited. Please call and arrange a time to visit again so we can make sure and show you some of our larger apartments and cottages!

Caring100445550 January 06, 2015

I visited Twining Village last year. It was very nice and lovely, but it was not something for me at that time because they had an indoor swimming pool which I couldn't use because of my legs. However, everything was just great. They had activities. They actually had people bowling and swimming. There were exercise rooms, and yes, there were people walking around the halls with their walkers. The people seemed to be very happy there. I didn't try their food, but I did go to their dining room, it was like a hotel, and it was really nice. Everybody was friendly, nice, and seemed to be very helpful.

I understood when you moved in there that you would have all new appliances and everything fixed up in your apartment. They had transportation for doctor's offices and so forth, which was something I would probably make use of. They had lots of things that people could do.

January655 September 19, 2013

My father was a resident of Twining Village. They have several living options there. They have retirement, assisted living and personal care. It is a facility that is conveniently located for us. I was very happy with this facility. They took very good care of my father. They took care of all his medications, took him to his doctor's appointments, etc. My father actually fit a little bit more into their resident dynamics because not everyone there was for memory care. He had gotten comfortable there. I was also happy with his accommodation. He had a small but very nice apartment. I did eat in the dining room many times and the food was very good. The staff was excellent and I like them. Unfortunately, my father was just there as a temporary situation. He just couldn't afford to stay there long-term. To be honest, if we could afford to keep him there, we probably would have. I recommend this place to those who can afford it because I think it is an excellent place.

Andrea11 August 01, 2013

When I visited Twining Village, the whole complex looked congested to me. The rooms were very small. However, they had lots of activities like exercise classes, bingo, educational activities and trips.

Lisa27 May 31, 2013

Twining Village had apartments and cottage style living. They have covered walkways between the different areas, so there is no travelling outside if you didn't want to. They also had their activities and they even have a pool. Everyone we met was very nice.

SallyJ May 30, 2012

The location of Twining Village is nice, as are the buildings. There hashave been recent remodeling done, and the buildings look better than ever. Though the staff are always nice, Twining Village comes across as being rather unprofessional. The people who work there to do activities with the residents are not certified nurses, and do not have the ability to keep them all comfortable, or even help them get to a bathroom. The residence are treated as if they are incapable of basic communication, and are treated like infants. There are simply not enough staff members for the quality of life to be what the residents deserve.

buddie1 November 21, 2011

Wonderful assisted living facility. Immaculate facility, caring staff. My mother spent three years in Twining Manor and loved every day there.

From Twining Village

Welcome home to Twining Village, where we have everything you need to retain your health, vitality and social life with access to on-site personal care and health care services, all in beautiful Bucks County's most desirable senior living community! Maximize your life and have the freedom to do what you want, when you want. We take care of the hassles...this is the way to live!

Features/Amenities
  • Large auditorium with concerts, events, plays and more
  • Convenience Store
  • Cocktail Lounge
  • On-site bank and ATM
  • Fitness Center and indoor heated pool
  • Interconnected buildings
  • Woodworking Shop
  • Billiard Lounge
  • State-of-the-art main dining room and private dining
  • Wellness Center with exceptional nursing staff 7 days a week
  • Daily physician office hours, including family practitioners, orthopedics, cardiology and podiatry
  • Diverse Social Calendar filled with social programs, organized outings, social parties and holiday celebrations, community events, weekly worships and bible study
  • Transportation for shopping and errands and recreational outings
  • Staff Chaplain providing spiritual care
  • Flexible dining plans and catering services
  • This is the Way to Live!

Features of Twining Village