Cottonwood Place Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

June 30, 2015

By Nancy109895750

We had a tour at Cottonwood Place Senior Living. I think this was the one we liked the best. The tour people were very nice. We saw the rooms, and they looked nice. I liked the fact that their dining room was very light. They said that they did it that way because people with eye problems could see better that way. That was kind of nice. Security was good. I was really impressed with them.

June 30, 2015

By Jerry108796750

Cottonwoods Place was a brand new place and a top-notch facility. However, I eliminated it because they started off with a basic $4,300 which was right in the ball park, but then there was $1,300 for laundry and $1,300 for this and $1,300 for that; it was way beyond my abilities. They had a very good group and kept them very busy. I could say this facility was like a 5-star hotel. It was really nice, but as I had said, I eliminated it very quickly because of the cost. However, the rooms were very spacious and beautiful. Everything was extremely clean and brand new. There was lots of room. The dining area was wide open. If the patients were able, they could go and select the food from a special bar that they had there. If needed, they would just bring the meals directly in the memory care. It looked like pretty good.

June 16, 2015

By Marcela1

The people at Cottonwood Place are very friendly and open to answer questions so the place can be familiar and you can be comfortable. The place is very clean, and the people looked very professional. There is a common area that you can consider as your living room. The people are together, but they have a resting area where they can be by themselves also. The dining setup is very good. It is clean, and it also has good day light. With this kind of place, they need to interact with everybody all the time, but my patient is very particular and is scared to be with other people. Maybe the facility needs to have caregiver or social workers to work individually with this kind of person.

May 28, 2015

My mom was at Cottonwood Place Senior Living. The place is brand new. It was clean, and it seemed to have good food, but they don’t do as many activities as she was used to doing. The rooms were spacious, and the bathroom was big with a walk-in shower.

May 07, 2015

Cottonwood Place was nice, but it was kind of expensive. The people were really nice there. The rooms were big and nice.

March 11, 2015

By Cknoll

Other

Overall, a phenomenal place. Modern, inviting, classy decor, spacious, and cozy. Besides the fact that Cottonwood Place is so new, the caring, attentive, and knowledgeable staff makes it a perfect community to get involved in. Family interaction and feedback is always encouraged, which makes me feel confident in the sense that I can trust their team to care for loved ones. This place has grown so much since I got involved, and I can tell that it's going to continue thriving on a daily basis. -Chrisa

February 24, 2015

By Debra49

I had my mother stay at Cottonwood Place for five days because I went to Seattle just a few weeks ago. My mother had to pay $200 a day, and she was in the memory care. I don't know if they did her hygiene or not. I told them I wanted them to give her a shower, but when she came home, she was wearing the same clothes and the same underwear after five days. It's a beautiful facility and I was going to go back and talk to them, but I haven't. She had a suitcase full of clean clothes and underwear, but nothing was changed after five days. She is not happy to not have her hygiene done, but she seemed happy there.

September 13, 2014

By Katie9

My father is in Cottonwood Place, and we chose it because it is the nicest one of all and it is brand new. The staff is very good. They are all friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are brand new, spacious, and well designed. I don't think you could ask for a better room. The food is excellent. The dining room is open and spacious. They have fresh flowers every day. They have a wide variety of people who are friendly and open. They have a monthly calendar of activities that they do, and they have a big variety on it. They have a game room, a multi-purpose room, a fitness room, and a saloon.

Photos of Cottonwood Place Senior Living

Features of Cottonwood Place Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3400/month

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2016-ALH-UT000645

About Cottonwood Place Senior Living

With the adoption of Integral Senior Living’s signature Vibrant Life® program, we provide an all-inclusive health and wellness experience. Thoughtfully designed to connect you with family, friends, and the community; our Vibrant Life® program truly inspires, challenges — even dares you to be adventurous.

With a host of optional outings, you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, a trip to local attractions, or a dance with entertainment provided by local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.

Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will be available to welcome them.

Cottonwood Place Senior Living understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. With this in mind, Integral Senior Living developed an innovative dining experience. Cottonwood Place’s restaurant guarantees residents and families that dining at Cottonwood Place Senior Living will be an experience like no other.

• Restaurant Style Dining - balanced & consistent quality meals
  • 24/7 Staffing with personal pendant system - peace of mind knowing someone is close by
  • Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
  • Local transportation - frees up your family’s schedule
  • Personalized Care Plan based on individual needs - individualized provision of service
  • Medication Management available - let US manage the process