Brentwood at Hobart

1420 Saint Marys Circle, Hobart, IN, 46342

Reviews of Brentwood at Hobart

May 11, 2016

By JamesLVGFL

Brentwood was a nice assisted living facility with very caring staff. It was an ideal place that had very nice and very spacious rooms and quite a lot of activities. They had an occupational therapy and physical therapy and so forth. We did not try the food, but we saw the menu and were very impressed with it.

January 15, 2016

By HonestReview1

Brentwood at hobart WAS a nice facility. Key word in case whoever is reading this missed it "was". Unfortunately this place calls it's self a assistant living. Please you would think it's a nursing home especially in the memory care unit. I encourage anyone who visits to look closely at the table cloths and couches as well as any chairs before siting or dining with your family members. Also the smell is horrible. Most of the residents there are in wheelchairs which at a true assistant living there are no wheelchairs. They just went up on there rent by the way. There's only 3 to 4 employees on day shift and 3 on evenings, 2 on midnights. So if your family member has alot of falls that's probably because they have little staff. There so called nurses are lpns, or qma... rarely you get a RN. Oh and the laundry system is awful. Sometimes they loose the residents clothes, the soap they have doesn't even really clean. To summarize this place is all about the money. They could care less about you family member. And this is a complete honest review.

September 30, 2015

By Jeff Leboy

The memory care environment is wonderful! The care my father received was amazing. I am so thankful for all the staff and Amelia and Clare. A wonderul ploace for your parents to live. 5/5 stars.

July 08, 2015

By Suson

Brentwood used to be good when they were under the Emeritus system. However, the food has been awful for about a year now. All we hear is "wait, it will get better." It has not been consistently better. Recently, it was taken over by the third company. The nursing staff changed radically and suddenly their care has gone downhill. Now residents are not getting their medicines in a timely fashion. We have had incidences where the meds were completely forgotten about for a week at a time. Once we complained, we hear "it will be better." Two weeks later, we are fighting over medication again. We are now looking for a new place for my mother to live.

May 02, 2015

By Patricia105150850

Brentwood at Hobart was nice. There's nothing that I dislike about them. It's just that it's much bigger. It was a beautiful place, but I didn't feel the closeness. They showed me around, and they were very nice to me, but I felt rushed. The rooms were beautiful. The facility was beautiful. There was a little smell there that kind of reminded me of a nursing home a little bit, but it looked clean. It felt a little crowded for me.

We apologize that your tour of Brentwood at Hobart did not meet all of your expectations. Please be assured our staff is continuously committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident and we will share your feedback with our management team.

January 18, 2015

Dad is currently at Brentwood at Hobart. We chose this because it was close to their house and to a hospital. It seemed like they have a lot of facilities for people with Alzheimer's. His stay has been really good, and I think they are taking good care of him, and they were very good also in working with me. When I call, they always give information right away or they call me when there is a problem right away, and that has been great. The only thing that I had problem with them is the billing. For example, I gave them a cashier's check, and they lost it. The nurses told me that he did oil painting, and that is all I know with regards to my dad's activity.

March 13, 2014

Brentwood was very clean and the people seemed very friendly. The residents seemed very happy there. The staff was very caring, friendly and very helpful. The rooms were for two persons; they shared a common area and each had a bedroom and a bathroom. It was very clean. The dining facility was quaint and homey.

October 15, 2013

By Shirley30

I went to visit Brentwood and I love the place. They were wonderful, very, very nice. The only thing that kept me from taking their offer was that my brother wanted mom to stay in Virginia, else I would have her in there right now. The staff were fabulous. The gal that I worked with was just wonderful. The people there looked happy. The rooms were spacious and nice. For the assisted living, they had a beautiful dining room, but I was more concerned with looking at the memory care and I liked how secure it was. And what made it more affordable and attractive is that they had rooms for double occupancy wherein they have two separate bedrooms and a shared living room.

October 09, 2013

By Joy14

Mom is in Brentwood and I like it. It always smells fresh. I feel that they provide more for my mom's needs than the other facilities. Everything is included in the bills and there were no extra fees. Her room is in a good size and it is clean. I like that she is a small group and they have a small dining area. It is also in a good location. The staff is very good and nurses are great. They are compassionate and caring. They also have a doctor on-call in the facility. Their maintenance people respond immediately when there is a need. We are happy and very pleased with their services and I am recommending them to others.

August 01, 2013

By Jennifer21

The rooms at Brentwood were huge. They had big closet spaces and huge bathrooms. They had big living rooms and bedrooms. They were clean and they had strings to pull in case of emergency. There were little patios outside the door of each room that they could decorate and they were adorable. I had not seen the activities, but I heard about the activities that they had and they sounded perfect for what my grandmother would be looking for. The few staff that I interacted with were amazing. They were hands on and they called us to see how grandma was doing because she had some medical issues right after we were looking for a place for her. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

July 31, 2012

By shekut

Beautiful facility. Great caring employees. They took good care of my mom while she was there.

February 06, 2012

By mom2giqm

I visited my grandma, who is a resident of Brentwood, several times from Dec 2010 through Aug 2011. The place is beautiful & clean. My grandma is very happy there. The apartment is very nice. The staff is wonderful. They are very welcoming to our family when we visit.

July 31, 2011

By acespad1

When I visited my friendly Frank at Brent wood the first thing that I noticed was the good security the facility had. Once I went inside the facility was of a nice size and very clean. On one of the walls in the lobby there is a site map of all of the activities and facilities available for recreation. All of the people were also very nice and hospitable. Once I got to my friends place it was a really nice place. He had a nice entertainment system setup and brand new furniture . They also had a very good range of people staying at the facility that were doing well. Overall I enjoyed what I saw at Brent wood and I would recommend it to anyone searching for information on these types of facilities.

July 01, 2011

By SusanGc

To start off, This facility is pretty nice. All in all a very well kept facility with a friendly staff and pleasant residents. Though there is not too much to do around the apartments, the staff is nice enough to have scheduled outings to various shopping sites, so we are able to get what we need. On top of having someone available to take us wherever we need to go, there is also house keeping and laundry (which is a plus). We have three meals a day which is fine and there is a nursing staff on call 24 hours a day. I feel pretty good here and knowing that if I have a health scare there is someone here to take care at me, puts my heart at ease. This is a good facility, and worth considering.

June 16, 2011

The staff is fantastic. Could not ask for better. Corporate management is not willing to spend the money needed to keep the facility up to standard. When we go to visit my mom, the smell of urine is so strong that you feel you are entering a state run nursing home that needs to be closed down. Brentwood is a self-pay private facility that has really disappointed me. When I went to the Memory Care Unit for my initial visit, things were just perfect. Amazing how fast down hill things can slide in only 6 months.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I do agree with you, the staff at Brentwood at Hobart is fantastic and extremely hard working. They are also very passionate and involved in caring for the residents.

I recently spoke with our Community Relations Director, and they are in the process of replacing and cleaning the carpeting.

We will always accept and appreciate any feedback you have to improve our community. We truly, want to be sure that you and your family are happy with the service and experience our company provides.

Please contact us at your convenience, we'd love to speak with you about how we can provide you a better experience. http://www.emeritus.com/ethics

Photos of Brentwood at Hobart

Features of Brentwood at Hobart

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2575/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: 1

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Residential Care
  • State Licenses: 15-002627-1

About Brentwood at Hobart

Brentwood at Hobart is an 88 apartment community, providing exemplary senior housing to the residents of Indiana. Our commitment is to become like extended family to the elders entrusted in our care and to retirees who have chosen our community for its active lifestyle. Making every moment matter for our residents is our passion. Whether it is pursuing new interests or continuing favorite pastimes, our special staff is prepared to support residents so they feel successful and productive.

Brentwood at Hobart provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

Spacious apartment options, choice dining program

Map of Brentwood at Hobart