Morning Pointe of Hixson

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 04, 2014

By Vicki28

When it became time to move my Mother from out of state to be closer to me in Chattanooga, I toured numerous assisted living facilities around the area. When I walked into the Morning Pointe of Hixson, I knew it was the one. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming from the décor to the management team. Due to my Mother’s numerous health issues, she needs additional help with eating, dressing and bathing and we have been extremely satisfied with the level and quality of caring service she receives from the caregivers. The management continues to exceed our expectations with the activities and special events they provide for the residents. Morning Pointe is truly a friendly and caring community where both she and I enjoy.

January 11, 2014

I think Morning Pointe of Hixson was a nice facility. I enjoyed my visit there. For me, it looked good the way they run it. It was also a very clean facility. They have very nice gathering area. The environment looked good though more like an institution. The staff was very nice. They're good in how they treated me during the visit. They were accommodating and friendly.

Photos of Morning Pointe of Hixson

Features of Morning Pointe of Hixson

About Morning Pointe of Hixson

Conveniently located next to Hixson High School and just down the road from Northgate Mall in Hixson, Tennessee, a suburb of Chattanooga, Morning Pointe of Hixson is a single level state-of-the-art assisted living community situated on twenty acres offering 53 spacious apartments with multiple floor plan choices. The facility also offers an additional 16 apartments in The Lantern Alzheimer's Memory Care program, a separate, secure wing of the building.

At Morning Pointe you will find assistance with medication, transportation to appointments, delicious meals... whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, Morning Pointe is here serving the greater Chattanooga area.

Morning Pointe can help manage the uncertainty of caring for an aging loved one, while enhancing their independence. At Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

Licensed nurses at Morning Pointe work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

In The Lantern Alzheimer's memory care program at Morning Pointe, the staff nurture and maintain each resident's individuality, dignity and quality of life through our Meaningful Day program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident,The Lantern team of professionals create an environment that truly enhances the quality of life.

Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At Morning Pointe, our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.

Social interaction is one of the keys to healthy aging. At Morning Pointe, our staff listens to understand individual interests and past experiences to help build a Life Enrichment Program that includes a wide variety of activities, giving a sense of purpose and creating meaningful days. Come See the Difference at Morning Pointe!

Map of Morning Pointe of Hixson