Reviews of Eve Assisted Living
March 29, 2017
I visited this facility
November 19, 2016
I visited this facility
November 13, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
November 21, 2014
I visited this facility
Photos of Eve Assisted Living
Features of Eve Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $4000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 5103756
About Eve Assisted Living
You will be assisted with the scheduled and unscheduled needs of daily living. We offer assistance with grooming, eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, daily medication reminders, transferring and personal hygiene. Included with your monthly fee, our Executive Chef will prepare three, well-balanced meals in addition to delicious snacks and holiday feasts. Our concierge services will arrange transportation and our 24-hour security team and emergency response system will be available to meet unscheduled needs.
Our services are designed with you and your loved ones in mind. They include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL). Activities of daily living may include: Grooming, eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, daily medication reminders, transferring
- Individually designed Wellness Plans directed by a Registered Nurse
- Scheduled Wellness programs including health related lectures, blood pressure checks and weight monitoring, and ongoing evaluations and care management
- Licensed staff available 24-hours a day for scheduled and/or unscheduled needs
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Medication reminders
- Social, educational, and life skills programs for residents and families
- Three, savory, nutritious meals with daily delicious snacks throughout the dayConcierge services
- Daily in-room coffee and tea service
- Assistance with scheduling transportation and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping of Resident’s living space and laundry services
- Maintenance of common areas, buildings, and grounds
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, gardens, and multiple patio areas for summer dining or hands-on gardening
- At Eve, you will be met with opportunities to learn, interact and contribute. Our 24-hour cyber center and wireless hotspots provide you with opportunities to catch up on emails or chat with a grandchild or friend online. We encourage you and your loved ones to capitalize on the internet and cable ready rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center and comfortable lounges.
- Furthermore, if a private party or celebration is in order, Eve offers you the opportunity to reserve our club room or living area for the special occasion.
At Eve, our services seek to not only provide the care you or your loved ones deserve, but to foster energy that promotes health, wellness and balance. If you have any questions, we are waiting to help.
At Eve, we believe it is better to prevent illness than to respond. By complementing our diet with foods enriched with omega-3s, healthy fats, antioxidants, protein, red wine and even small portions of chocolate we are able to slow the effects of aging. A diet developed with your age, goals and special circumstances in mind produces more energy, higher brain activity, faster recuperation abilities, feeling well and an active lifestyle. At Eve, you will find a comprehensive strategy for keeping you or your loved one healthy and eating well.
Our strategy centers on understanding the physical changes we encounter as our bodies age, as well as personal preference and lifestyle. This strategy can only be accomplished through collaboration with you or your loved one, physicians and nutritionists.
We understand and expect you, your family and friends to be active in your life and in the pursuit of our commitment to your care. We encourage you to reach out to our Executive Chef with questions or concerns.
Eve's Memory CareOur trained Wellness Staff, promotes a positive environment through programs developed for the progression of Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases.
As we grow serving you, we are always refining our skills to anticipate the conditions that develop with dementia. Our goal is always to respond quickly and compassionately through collaborating and adjusting to what is needed.
Because we believe every person has been gifted with unique skills, preferences, abilities and personality we commit ourselves to learn, listen and assist you on your journey.
What Makes Us Special
At Eve, we aim to compliment your schedule. Our atmosphere goes beyond those offered by other communities; living at Eve encourages positive interaction, activity and health