Hilton East Assisted Living

231 East Ave, Hilton, NY, 14468

Contact Now

Reviews of Hilton East Assisted Living

Sue112221250 August 27, 2015

The food was bad, the smell was bad, and the rooms were bad at Hilton East. I feel bad for the people. They just kind of sit there. There was not much to do.

Caring103125650 March 07, 2015

I chose it for its location. Hilton East is similar to a lot of them, but the price is better. It is relatively older, and it needed some updating. The staff was very good. There are a couple of different sized rooms. She got into the smallest one mostly because of the finance. The surroundings were clean. If we were to have more money, it would have been nicer to get her to something a little more up-to-date.

Ann Marie1 January 19, 2015

The food is outstanding at Hilton East where my mother-in-law is, and she just loves it. If they don't care for the entrée, they give them something else to eat. It may not be a warm meal, but it will be a sandwich and soup. Everybody knows her name. When she walks down the hall there, I hear them saying hi to her. They remember her, talk to her, and include her. They tap on the door and remind her that it's time for food and to go down to eat. If she gets a little lost in there, they show her way to get back to her room. They're personable, and I like that about it. They seem to keep her on a schedule, and it's really good for her. They are wonderful and very kind people. She never complains about anything. They play bingo, cards, and Wii, and they have Catholic mass and Christian services there. They have singing, they have people come in and entertain them, and they have petting time for animals, which she loves.

josiep June 25, 2014

My 97 year old mother in law was there for 3 years and after a fall, she was transfered to a nursing home. We believed she was suffering dimentia along with her blindness. Within a month of the transfer, she is like a new person. She was over medicated and has no memory of the 3 years at Hilton. This facility also smells of urine and the housekeeping of the rooms is horrible.

From Hilton East Assisted Living

Hilton East Senior Living Community has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years, allowing us to adjust to changing needs for our residents.

Our resident rooms are fully-furnished with all of the amenities to make living here comfortable and convenient including en-suite bathrooms, daily activities, and delicious made-with-love scratch cooking.

While we are not a nursing care facility – we do offer many conveniences to keep our residents happy and healthy, including nursing staff, medication distribution, transportation to medical appointments, Wander Guard, and assistance with daily living (such as bathing and getting dressed, as needed).

Our on-site beauty/barber shop keeps our residents looking (and feeling) their best.

Our administrator is present and available to interact with our residents, hear their feedback, and assist wherever needed. Our wellness director makes sure that each resident receives the appropriate services they deserve to live a comfortable and enjoyable life here.

Our staff is friendly and our facility is warm and inviting.

We provide almost double the New York State mandated staffing regulations and we offer the most care of any assisted living community for the lowest cost in Monroe County!

Features of Hilton East Assisted Living

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 370-F-208