Hilton East Assisted Living

231 East Ave, Hilton, NY, 14468

Reviews of Hilton East Assisted Living

October 31, 2015

Hilton East an excellent place for my brother because it allows him to walk to the library that’s in town, and he can do things that he’s not been able to do because he can’t drive. It is a good place for him to be. He gets along well with the people there, and it’s very good for him, but I personally would not want to be there. It is a private room, and he has his own TV and air conditioner. There’s a big turnover in staff; you can’t count on anybody being there for any time at all. We have had our ups and downs with them, but for the most part, it’s been OK. The part that I like best about them is that they’re located in a small town, and it has drug stores and McDonalds and things like that for my brother to walk to and to do things.

August 29, 2015

By disappointedin hilton

It is an OK place if the resident does not need much extra help or have any medical issues. If they need any extra attention or be monitored for any reason your out of luck. Nice people but there is absolutely no sense of urgency at all until the person is on the ground , then they will send them off in the ambulance.

August 27, 2015

By Sue112221250

The food was bad, the smell was bad, and the rooms were bad at Hilton East. I feel bad for the people. They just kind of sit there. There was not much to do.

March 07, 2015

I chose it for its location. Hilton East is similar to a lot of them, but the price is better. It is relatively older, and it needed some updating. The staff was very good. There are a couple of different sized rooms. She got into the smallest one mostly because of the finance. The surroundings were clean. If we were to have more money, it would have been nicer to get her to something a little more up-to-date.

January 19, 2015

By Ann Marie1

The food is outstanding at Hilton East where my mother-in-law is, and she just loves it. If they don't care for the entrée, they give them something else to eat. It may not be a warm meal, but it will be a sandwich and soup. Everybody knows her name. When she walks down the hall there, I hear them saying hi to her. They remember her, talk to her, and include her. They tap on the door and remind her that it's time for food and to go down to eat. If she gets a little lost in there, they show her way to get back to her room. They're personable, and I like that about it. They seem to keep her on a schedule, and it's really good for her. They are wonderful and very kind people. She never complains about anything. They play bingo, cards, and Wii, and they have Catholic mass and Christian services there. They have singing, they have people come in and entertain them, and they have petting time for animals, which she loves.

June 25, 2014

By josiep

My 97 year old mother in law was there for 3 years and after a fall, she was transfered to a nursing home. We believed she was suffering dimentia along with her blindness. Within a month of the transfer, she is like a new person. She was over medicated and has no memory of the 3 years at Hilton. This facility also smells of urine and the housekeeping of the rooms is horrible.

Photos of Hilton East Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Hilton East Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 370-F-208

About Hilton East Assisted Living

Hilton East Senior Living Community has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years, allowing us to adjust to changing needs for our residents.

Our resident rooms are fully-furnished with all of the amenities to make living here comfortable and convenient including en-suite bathrooms, daily activities, and delicious made-with-love scratch cooking.

While we are not a nursing care facility – we do offer many conveniences to keep our residents happy and healthy, including nursing staff, medication distribution, transportation to medical appointments, Wander Guard, and assistance with daily living (such as bathing and getting dressed, as needed).

Our on-site beauty/barber shop keeps our residents looking (and feeling) their best.

Our administrator is present and available to interact with our residents, hear their feedback, and assist wherever needed. Our wellness director makes sure that each resident receives the appropriate services they deserve to live a comfortable and enjoyable life here.

Our staff is friendly and our facility is warm and inviting.

We provide almost double the New York State mandated staffing regulations and we offer the most care of any assisted living community for the lowest cost in Monroe County!

Map of Hilton East Assisted Living