TidePointe, a Vi Community

700 TidePointe Way, Hilton Head Island, SC, 29928

Contact Now

Reviews of TidePointe, a Vi Community

Marnie100 April 20, 2012

If this is an affordable option then it is the only place to be. My parents have lived there for six years and there has never been one problem. The nurse who is available 24/7 insisted on calling an ambulance when my mother was dizzy. My mother was going to lie down and take a nap for the dizziness. The nurse prevented a stroke from happening. The surroundings are beautiful and the staff are very kind professional people. Both of my parents have come from hospital to the on site aftercare unit until they go home again. The spouse has a convenient walk to the unit to dine with their spouse in a beautiful atmosphere, and believe it or not, a piano playing during dinner. It has a full bar as well as church services. My parents purchased their condo or their are homes as well. It has everything. Not to be obnoxious but is is for those who have had a background of financial success or their children can afford to provide this facility. Therefore there are other residents who have similiar interests. They are more likely to have intellectual activities. Each holiday is celebrated with a big party atmosphere of decorations and food appropriate for the occasion. It has been the greatest place for our family and worth the price.

Kathy Deringer June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

I have visited Tide Point twice. Once was before renovations, and the second was after. Each time, it was definitely the hallmark of Assisted Livings. You are greeted at the door by a very polished and professional Administrator, who not only impressed me with her elegance, but mainly with her genuine care. This is the place to be for the person that wants luxury in every detail. The tables are covered with fine linens, the decor is posh, and the grounds remind me of a resort I stayed at while in Disney World. While walking, the Chef interrupted us to offer me some freshly homemade ice cream he was carrying. Of course I said yes! It was delicious too. They have an abundance of activities, private dining salons, beauty salons, a very dark-wood and upscale lounge, etc. She let me know that they plan many social hours and events to keep everyone engaged and content. This is on the high end as far as price, but it is on the loveliest part of Hilton Head Island, where it seems to be the norm. I would personally move in here in a heartbeat!

From TidePointe, a Vi Community

TidePointe, a Vi community, is an upscale Type C continuing care retirement community located on Hilton Head Island. Our Care Center, Broad Creek, is located on our campus and offers a residential setting. The care center is staffed 24-hours a day, seven days a week by licensed nurses and dedicated care givers.

LEVELS OF CARE

We provide a continuum of short- and long-term care at the Broad Creek Care Center. Every level of care is intended to respect residents' privacy and promote personal dignity.

Here, the vibrant surroundings, engaged social network, and broad range of specialized services are all designed with the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents in mind.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living care includes assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring and administration. We offer wellness programs including daily physical and social activities and periodic health screening.

Skilled Nursing

Skilled nursing care at Broad Creek provides residents with private rooms and individualized treatment plans carried out by licensed nurses. We offer short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care. We coordinate other levels of care such as palliative care and hospice care as needed.

Features of TidePointe, a Vi Community