Starting At: $3113

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Bloom at Hilton Head

Bloom at Hilton Head is a family-owned and operated assisted living and memory care establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and intimate setting, located on a private, 3-acre plot in the heart of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.

We offer Bloom's signature Life Enrichment Program tailored around our resident’s personal interests and life experiences helping them live the life they want and Bloom! The Life Enrichment Coordinator knows our resident's life story and creates wellness profiles incorporating their talents, interests and lifestyle. We offer at least six customized unique daily and evening activities, social outings, exercise classes and wellness programs seven days a week that are fun and strike the perfect balance between nurturing the mind, body and spirit.

Reviews of Bloom at Hilton Head

Average Rating: 3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Bloom at Hilton Head
Posted by a fellow reviewer July 14, 2015

I did visit my friend's mother at Bloom. The people seemed very happy, in my opinion, and it seemed well-run. My friend's mother, while capable of thoughts, was happy there. I think when she went into the memory ward, it was a little different, but previous to that, she seemed content. She seemed OK. I did sit one time with her for lunch, and the food -- where it was institutional -- looked pretty good. They did a lot of activities for the people; I know that. It was very nice.

Bloom at Hilton Head
Posted by John89041950 August 24, 2014

Bloom at Hilton Head was getting ready to do a renovation, so things looked worn out and dirty, but hopefully the renovation will improve the rather unsatisfying appearance. We were concerned about the care, but all that being said, we would still consider putting my father in there -- we just had reservations. I have nothing much to say about the rooms as they were fine and adequate. I had no complaints about the people we met. They were accommodating; they answered our questions; and I didn't have anything bad to say about them. They don't offer skilled nursing -- it is just assisted living. I think they have a lot of room for improvement, but I would still consider this facility.

Location of Bloom at Hilton Head

Features of Bloom at Hilton Head

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Maximum rate: $3,600/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,056/month

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 8 or greater
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: SC - CRCF
  • State License(s): CRC - 1382

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details