Rosewood Park

2405 Southeast Century Blvd., Hillsboro, OR, 97123

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Rosewood Park

April 13, 2015

I would love to see my father-in-law go to Rosewood Park. It was a lovely place with an absolutely amazing activities director. They had all kinds of terrific activities there. It's a little bit out of our price range, but there were ways to make it affordable by taking a studio apartment.

April 10, 2015

By Marie44

Of the places we visited and that my father would probably choose to live, the number one right now is Rosewood Park. The staff people were very kind and very good. It is a top-notch facility as well. The rooms were very spacious. They have Bingo, they do reading -- they do all kinds of stuff. My dad did not stay there; I only have friends with their parents who stayed there, but they always keep the residents busy. Their dining area is nice, bright, and happy. They do not have a pool, but they do engage their residents in exercises. It is a large facility. If residents want to just walk from point A to point B, they can get plenty of exercise. I think what I liked about this community is the staff is always very engaging with their people.

About Rosewood Park

Rosewood Park is an assisted living facility in Hillsboro, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rosewood Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rosewood Park