Avamere at Hillsboro

2000 SE 30th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR, 97123

Reviews of Avamere at Hillsboro

Average Rating:

GayP3r50n June 12, 2011

I volunteered at Avamere regularly for a summer, spending well in excess of 100 hours there. It was an absolutely lovely facility, with spectacular interior decorating and a wonderful homey feel. The residents seemed quite contented, if bored at times. I helped with activities and entertaining the residents, but often no one would show up for an activity. I think they often did not know about them. The atmosphere was low-key, as it is with all assisted living centers, but upscale. It was generally pleasant, but I can't speak to if it is worth the value as I have never dealt with the financial aspect of it. It certainly is ritzy, but I don't know what they charge for that.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Avamere at Hillsboro

Avamere at Hillsboro offers senior community living in Cottages and assisted living apartments. Richly appointed common areas, such as our delightful ice cream parlor in the assisted living apartment building, are available for socializing and family gatherings. Enjoy leisure activities like scheduled outings and country drives in our 15 passenger van hosted by life enrichment staff. Three gourmet meals are served daily, restaurant style from a varied menu selection in our elegant dining room.

In the assisted living apartment building, 24-hour care services are available to residents. A licensed nurse is present in the community during the weekday and is only a phone call away for consultation at anytime.

The Arbor, our memory care residence, provides care and supervision in a warm and comfortable environment. A lovely fenced courtyard provides outdoor access for residents to enjoy independently. The large suites are partially furnished and have spacious bathrooms with roll-in shower and handrails.

Avamere at Hillsboro Facility Features

Wireless emergency call system, weekly housekeeping, restaurant style dining, weekly entertainment, Tai chi and exercise programs, concierge services, salon, private dining room, Resident computer room and library, spacious floor plans, phone, cable, and internet available, kitchenette, in room temperature controls.

Features of Avamere at Hillsboro

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Spanish

• We charge an entry fee

• 24 hour nurses: During business hours