Carriage Court of Hilliard

3570 Heritage Club Drive, Hilliard, OH, 43026

Reviews of Carriage Court of Hilliard

April 17, 2012

By Forever friend

This is a review of the Dementia Care Unit. This facility is comfortable, friendly, professional, home like ( private rooms), has a calm dog, activities, menu to resident's preference, available limited nursing care. Additional levels of care are adjusted according to ability/need and incur adjusted cost. It cannot accommodate aggressive/hostile residents. I can't say my friend knew where she was but she seemed happy. She enjoyed the dog and when I brought my pets to see her. Everyone enjoyed them too. She remained very calm so was able to spend her final time ther for which I am very grateful.

November 19, 2011

By Marie J

I visited this location several times over several years. My aunt always seemed very comfortable and well cared for. Whenever we arrived, some residents would greet us from rocking chairs on the front porch, while others would be coming or going on the little bus to various outings. The decor, while not to my taste, was at least as pleasant and certainly as clean as mid-priced hotel chains. I spent time in my aunt's room and ate a meal or two in the dining room. While it is an institution, and so some organizational aspects reflected that, it made a good effort to feel more like a homey resort. I would suggest putting it on your list to visit.

Photos of Carriage Court of Hilliard

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8
  • Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 2248R

About Carriage Court of Hilliard

Having a place to call "home" is something we all seek, no matter where we are in life. Knowing we have people to rely on and assistance if needed helps us feel free to enjoy all that life has to offer. You will find helping hands, friendly faces, and more at Carriage Court of Hilliard.

Not only do our residents have plenty of opportunities to socialize and lots of new friends, they can also enjoy these relationships in our welcoming facility, whether it be in a rocking chair on the front porch or in the living area next to the cheerful birds in the aviary. There are plenty of other common spaces to enjoy with friends or reserve for parties with family. Guests will love spending time in our welcoming community on any day, but especially during one of our many themed events, including Elvis Day, Western Night, or the Peach Jubilee. And don't forget about our holiday parties, famous for the succulent meat main dishes and forty dessert choices!

With thriving Assisted Living and Memory Care communities, Carriage Court of Hilliard has plenty of activities, amenities, health services, and care options to meet the needs of all of its residents. Though the care plan for Memory Care is all-inclusive, Assisted Living residents are able to personalize their plan, adding items as needed.

No matter what a resident's physical needs happen to be or whether he or she is in Assisted Living or Memory Care, everyone is greeted with the same love and respect. All residents benefit from the nurturing relationships formed here, whether it be with a staff member or another resident. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment that everyone can all home.

Court of Hilliard embraces a Person-Centered model of care which allows us to develop a custom-tailored Resident Plan that supports individual interests and abilities. Residents build on their strengths through fitness classes, musical entertainment, creative art expression and community activities. Our wide range of activities and home-style setting enhances each Resident's life experience at Carriage Court of Hilliard. The result is a highly personalized care program to serve the body, mind and spirit of each of our Residents.

Comforting Hope for Your Family and Loved One

• Planned Excursions
  • Exercise Classes
  • Unrivaled Amenities
  • And More!

We promote an environment that emphasizes a high level of respect for resident privacy and individuality, while experiencing daily life shared with others with a tremendous sense of community.

Map of Carriage Court of Hilliard