Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Assisted Living Residence
commercesd June 07, 2012
I visited this facility
We went to visit the Rambling Oaks Courtyard assisted living facility since we happened to be in the vicinity looking at other places to consider for my brother's friend.
The grounds looked well tended and maintained, with plenty of nice trees and shrubs. Residents enjoy nicely decorated and lovely furnished community rooms where they can watch movies, read, engage in arts and crafts, play games and gather for their many social events and parties.
The private areas were nicely decorated and personalized for the residents and it was clear that they enjoy their surroundings a great deal.
The communal areas were nicely designed with easy to access furniture and a comforting decor. There were plenty of nice areas for quiet time as well as socializing with other residents and friends, family and other visitors.
The dining rooms included both casual and formal options. Their menus offer a variety of healthy food options. The food we saw looked nutritious, delicious and smelled really good, too. We also liked that they encourage drinking plenty of fluids for healthy hydration each day. The snacks also looked interesting and healthy with a nice mix of nutritious options.
The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building and courtyard.
The facility is close enough to the main metro area so that residents may enjoy all of the local events, art, culture, music, shopping and fine and casual dining offered.
The residents were treated with care, kindness and respect so that they are very well cared for at all times.
About Rambling Oaks Courtyard Assisted Living Residence
Rambling Oaks Courtyard Assisted Living Residence is an assisted living facility in Highland Village, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services.for more details on housing, services, and rates.
Features of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Assisted Living Residence
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Large Open Concept Apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $2,940/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 6 to 1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
- Licenses: AL Type B
- We help families understand VA benefits
Location of Rambling Oaks Courtyard Assisted Living Residence
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities