Suncrest Adult Care Home

Reviews of Suncrest Adult Care Home

Overview of Ratings

3.7

September 02, 2014

My wife is in Suncrest Adult Care Home. Somebody told me about it, it is run by two registered nurses who own the place, and I went out there and looked at the home. It looked adequate and I had to get her out where she was, so that is why I took her there. It is clean, quiet, and that is what she needs. She is in a private room right now and it is fine.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Suncrest Adult Care Home

Suncrest Adult Care Home is an assisted living facility in Highland, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Suncrest Adult Care Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Suncrest Adult Care Home