Brightwater Senior Living of Highland

28807 Base Line, Highland, CA, 92346

Reviews of Brightwater Senior Living of Highland

July 28, 2016

By Kevin O.

Brightwater Senior Living of Highland was very new, modern, and clean. Everybody was very friendly, helpful, friendly, personable, and knew what they had to offer. I was very pleased. They were very organized and had good, top-of-the-line activities on a regular basis. They were very thorough. We've been back twice. I brought my brother and parents, and they liked it because it's brand-new and had a new home smell. It's just a very nice facility. I have nothing but good things to say about it.

May 11, 2016

By Sandy124685750

Brightwater Senior Living was a very nice place with nice people. They had everything, and I liked it. The dining room was very nice and had tables with table cloths and silverware. The staff that I talked to was helpful, friendly, and polite. It looked like they were taking good care of the people.

Hi Sandy, Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about our community. We are very pleased with the fact that we met your expectations regarding your needs. Our dining room is one of our focal points in the community that we love. We appreciate the fact that you recognized our staff, they do an exceptional job making sure that our residents are being cared for on a daily basis. Their dedication and work ethic allows our beautiful building to feel complete. Again, we appreciate you reviewing our community. If there is anything else we can assist with, please feel free to reach out to us.

May 11, 2016

By MannyYOWGL

I put in a reservation for my mother at Brightwater. It was great. The person who gave us a tour was very helpful in showing us what was there, what was available, and the three different units. What turned me on was the newness and cleanliness of it and that it was more up to date and modern. I liked the one-bedroom, but my mother wanted the studio because the one-bedroom had a separated bedroom from the living room. It's small, but she doesn't need much room. She wanted to try the studio to see how she would fit in there first. The kitchen was great. There wasn't a stove, but there's a microwave, which was good enough. They have other places where you could go munch and have coffee or a doughnut. The grounds are sufficient enough because they have a little area where they have barbecues on a grassy area with two different chairs and a great view of the mountains. The grounds were really pristine, like going to a 5-star hotel. It was great. I tried the food, and it was fantastic.

Manny, Thank you for the very kind words. Our Brightwater team takes great pride in our community. The care and variety of services we provide is our ability to make sure our residents and family members always feel welcome. We always want to put our best foot forward, and a way to ensure that is always happening is by making sure our community and team members are presentation ready. It was a pleasure showing the community to you, your mom, and aunt. We hope to see you all at our next family gathering!

January 13, 2016

By Melinda S

Excellent, compassionate staff that are diligent and attentive.

November 26, 2015

I liked Brightwater Senior Living because it was clean, the people were very nice, and residents sitting outside seemed happy. The food smelled wonderful. I thought the apartment was very nice. It had new carpet, and they were getting ready to put in a new bath tub; I didn’t like the tub that was in there, and the lady told me they were removing it, so it was very accommodating.

July 15, 2015

We visited Brightwater Senior Living of Highland. We found it to be lovely, and it was brand new, but the cost was a little bit too much for us. The staff seemed to be fine. The people that we met were very kind. The apartments were very clean and very nice.

December 26, 2014

By Matthew12

The place that I really like was Brightwater. I was going to move my dad there too. They have exercise and a spa. They have good food. They have food at all times for people. They really went out of their way to help their clients. The facility was next to a fire department. I was impressed with this facility. I went there three different times. The rooms were spacious, clean, and brightly colored. It felt like I was in Europe. They have bright paintings on the wall. They have activities -- like they have painting, exercise, dining room, and they have TV at all times. Brightwater was topnotch, and the price was reasonable. It is three stories, but they have elevators. The people were very nice and very helpful. I would move in myself, and I'm usually very picky.

January 18, 2014

We went to look at Brightwater three weeks ago. It was under construction, but we had very nice tour. A very nice and caring woman took us around and showed us the amenities. We looked at the independent living. But they also had a memory care facility attached. So, if it got to the point where dad needed that kind of care, they had it on the ground. It was a locked in facility where he couldn't wander. We saw the rooms and we thought the studio were small. So, we looked at a one bedroom and that was very nice. Actually, we put a deposit down on it to save a space for him. The room was in the same floor with the dining hall. So, there was no elevators for him to take and it was a short walking distance, which was more appealing to him. The activity rooms were also in the same floor. It had 24-hour nurses on site. The location was perfect because it was only three minutes from my house. So, we thought maybe we would move dad there when the facility was finished. Everything looks and sounds wonderful. It was a little more expensive from where he was now. But we were okay with that because it was closer I could pop in there after work.

Photos of Brightwater Senior Living of Highland

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses
  • Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1 Memory Care / 19:1 Assisted Living

About Brightwater Senior Living of Highland

Brightwater Senior Living, a unique retirement, assisted living and memory care community located in the east hills of Highland, offers amenities and services that are truly outstanding.

In this unique resort-style environment, residents enjoy exciting social and cultural opportunities, signature dining, and a beautiful place to call home. The hallmark of Brightwater is impeccable service in an atmosphere of casual elegance.

Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites offer privacy and independence in a variety of floor plans, with choices of courtyard, valley, and mountain views.

Those wishing care services in the privacy of their own suite can visit with the Resident Care Manager to arrange services options. Licensed nurses are on-site around the clock. Additionally, the community includes The Arbor, which serves residents with memory loss. The Arbor features its own dining room, courtyard, social areas, and entrance.

The staff of Brightwater welcomes you to stop by and see all that makes Brightwater an exceptional destination for retirement living.

Map of Brightwater Senior Living of Highland