Brookdale Skeet Club

1560 Skeet Club Road, High Point, NC, 27265

Reviews of Brookdale Skeet Club

commenna July 24, 2012

I was very pleased with how the nurses and staff treated my grandfather. He seemed to be well taken care of and was happy with the way he was living. The food they served him was delicious and the facility was very neat.

trevh73 August 30, 2011

I toured this facility while exploring options for my grandfather who has dementia and cannot walk. It was appealing to me especially because of the location. It was about 2 miles from my parent's home. It is a very nice facility. The residents I observed and spoke to seemed to really like it there. There are alot of activities for those who can participate. They provide many services for residents who require more care. Ultimately we decided the best option for him was to care for him at home. Had we chosen to put him in a facility this was my 1st choice!

jksmith77 August 02, 2011

Skeet Club Manor doesn't necessarily knock you off your feet from the outside but from the inside it has everything one would need. A barber/salon, game room, dining facility,etc.

The outside is very spacious and actually the inside is also. The tenants seemed quite nice and they were a "hoot" to be around. Some of them had old war stories to share.

The staff seemed to care about the patients and their job which was a big plus for me . It almost seemed like everyone considered everyone else family. The word that comes to mind would be flow.

I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone who feels that family is an important part to unity.

From Brookdale Skeet Club

Brookdale Skeet Club provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Skeet Club