Brookdale High Point North Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.4

May 31, 2013

By LaDora

I visited High Point Place and the place was much newer and very nice. The cleanliness of the place was just impressive. I didn't necessarily feel like I was in a nursing home. The nurses there were very attentive.

March 19, 2013

By Sarahgild

I recently visited my loved one. She was very happy. Staff and Management are great. Very nice people.

February 15, 2013

By Careneeded

Relative of mine lived there a few years. I saw a slow decline of the attentiveness and care during that time. Staff turnover seemed extreme. Belongings disappeared at the end of the stay never to be returned even after multiple calls and visits.

June 03, 2012

By QEII

Staff overturned constantly, personal belongings disappeared, lack of staff was always noticable. Pretty surroundings do not equal good care.

August 02, 2011

By jksmith77

Even though the place is beautifully built and well constructed, I had a very bad experience. It took me forever to be seen and then the receptionist acted like she had something better to do. She gave be a brochure and told me to fill out an information" care and someone would be in touch with me soon. It is like they did not even want my info. I did not see much from staff or patients and therefore I am giving this facility only one days. They were either too busy or just did not care.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Brookdale High Point North

Features of Brookdale High Point North

About Brookdale High Point North

Brookdale High Point North provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale High Point North