Brookdale High Point North

1568 Skeet Club Road, High Point, NC, 27265

Reviews of Brookdale High Point North

Linda99513750 January 09, 2015

I visited High Point Place because thought it would be better if my mother could move closer to me and if I could find something cheaper. But they do not offer skilled care, and at her age, I thought that she would need skilled care sooner than later, being 98 years old. I want something that would transition from assisted living to skilled care if she needed it. I thought it was a beautiful place, but the people looked a lot younger than my mother -- even though she gets around well -- and I didn't think she would be comfortable there. It just wouldn't work for her. It was a nice place, yes. I met with one man from the staff, and I thought he was knowledgeable. The people that lived there seemed like they were happy. It would be an ideal place for my mother if she was younger.

Caring93163450 August 27, 2014

High Point Place was very nice. The people were nice and friendly. They have different activities going on. They showed me two rooms: one was like a semi-private and one was a private room. I prefer a private room. They were working on it. They were painting the room and getting it ready. I didn’t eat there, but I saw the menu and they had a couple of choices for desserts and beverages. I would probably recommend this facility to others.

LaDora May 31, 2013

I visited High Point Place and the place was much newer and very nice. The cleanliness of the place was just impressive. I didn't necessarily feel like I was in a nursing home. The nurses there were very attentive.

Sarahgild March 19, 2013

I recently visited my loved one. She was very happy. Staff and Management are great. Very nice people.

Careneeded February 15, 2013

Relative of mine lived there a few years. I saw a slow decline of the attentiveness and care during that time. Staff turnover seemed extreme. Belongings disappeared at the end of the stay never to be returned even after multiple calls and visits.

QEII June 03, 2012

Staff overturned constantly, personal belongings disappeared, lack of staff was always noticable. Pretty surroundings do not equal good care.

jksmith77 August 02, 2011

Even though the place is beautifully built and well constructed, I had a very bad experience. It took me forever to be seen and then the receptionist acted like she had something better to do.

She gave be a brochure and told me to fill out an information" care and someone would be in touch with me soon. It is like they did not even want my info.

I did not see much from staff or patients and therefore I am giving this facility only one days. They were either too busy or just did not care.

From Brookdale High Point North

Brookdale High Point North provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale High Point North