Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Falling Creek

Brookdale Falling Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Falling Creek

Posted by Grace26 August 15, 2015

My mother is in Brookdale Falling Creek. She likes it. Everybody treats her well. Everyone is very professional. My mom's room is very pleasing. I am happy with the place. The environment is very nice, and they keep her active. It is a good place.

Posted by Caring107742350 May 28, 2015
3.0

I have placed mom at Brookdale Falling Creek. I chose it because it is not far from my house, and she really liked the room when she moved in. They do have a lot of activities. They do have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My mother has had some health issues while she has been in there, and they really want to charge extra for every little thing they do; I am not happy about that. What is good about this place is that they have physical and occupational therapists come in to help her.

Posted by Carolyn105839150 May 03, 2015

Sterling House of Hickory (Brookdale Falling Creek) was a very nice place. They offered a lot. They had an exercise room, a very nice dining room, two or three living rooms, and balconies. It was a very nice place, but it was just a little more active than what my mother is.

Posted by Caring75042150 May 29, 2014
4.0

Sterling House of Hickory was a nice place, but it wasn’t right for my mother because it was too quiet and there was not enough activity going on. It’s very clean. The staff that I met was nice; I just didn’t get to talk to many. I was pleased, but it was just like walking into a funeral home. There was just not enough activity, but some people like that. Sterling House is only five minutes away from hospitals or clinics. There’s a grocery right near there. You're only five minutes away from anything you really need.

Posted by Jo11 October 25, 2013

Sterling house was very good. It was clean and well kept. The staff was very nice. The rooms were good and they were clean. I had seen the menu but I had not eaten there.

Posted by Eternita December 22, 2012
4.0

The staff was very kind and helpful. The living facilities were very clean, well maintained and orderly. The staff assisted my uncle greatly although he was very cocky and rude towards them. The location was very safe and my family had faith that it would be the best place for him. During the time he was there he was well-supervised in receiving his medicine, having proper meals, and receiving proper nutrients and care. One problem the family did have with the facilities is that upon arrival they removed my grandmother's medic alert necklace from my uncle, at the time it was the only thing of her's that he had been permitted to hang on to up until that moment. Unfortunately, several days after he arrived he passed away in his sleep. The staff was very quick to inform my family and they were very helpful in assisting with funeral preparations and providing comfort for the family.

Posted by Nyx_moon July 11, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. the conditions of the living areas was very clean and nice. The other residents took my grandmother under there wing even just for the visit that day. The staff gave me all the information I needed if i decided to place my grandmother there. They explained emergency procedures and who all is contacted. informed me of all certifications that the employees had there. They said they can assist my grandmother on many levels. One of the reasons I had decided to do this was my grandmother was getting forgetful she would leave the stove on or forget to take her medication. At the Sterling house of Hickory they in formed they could supervise her in taking her medication and i wouldn't have to worry about her cooking cause they had cafeteria like area. They went over everything very thoroughly this is why I chose this place for my grandmother but she passed away in her sleep that night at my home.

Location of Brookdale Falling Creek

Features of Brookdale Falling Creek

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.