Brookdale Falling Creek

910 29th Avenue North East, Hickory, NC, 28601

Reviews of Brookdale Falling Creek

July 11, 2012

By Nyx_moon

The staff was very friendly and helpful. the conditions of the living areas was very clean and nice. The other residents took my grandmother under there wing even just for the visit that day. The staff gave me all the information I needed if i decided to place my grandmother there. They explained emergency procedures and who all is contacted. informed me of all certifications that the employees had there. They said they can assist my grandmother on many levels. One of the reasons I had decided to do this was my grandmother was getting forgetful she would leave the stove on or forget to take her medication. At the Sterling house of Hickory they in formed they could supervise her in taking her medication and i wouldn't have to worry about her cooking cause they had cafeteria like area. They went over everything very thoroughly this is why I chose this place for my grandmother but she passed away in her sleep that night at my home.

Features of Brookdale Falling Creek

About Brookdale Falling Creek

Brookdale Falling Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Falling Creek