Foremost Retirement Community Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 14, 2015

By Caring111908550

Home of Foremost Retirement is nice. They are good. They do everything they are supposed to do. They are better than the nursing home. They help my father in and out of bed. They help him bathe. They help him with everything.

November 11, 2014

By Christy7

At Foremost Retirement Community, it started off at $2800. The facility itself in the main building was fair. They have an inside building and outside the building, they have a lot of little individual apartments or cottages and other people live in those. The staff was very nice but they didn’t know me; they weren’t as receptive. I saw less interaction. I didn’t see a lot of residents. They had an elevator, but it wasn’t adequate enough. Most of their activities were always upstairs. If you are in a wheelchair, you might get 2 wheelchairs in the elevator, and it goes upstairs and downstairs, so you better get there early to your party or you’re going to be number 10 in line.

I am sorry to learn that your visit to our community was less than stellar... However; you may be confusing details of our campus with someone else. We offer competitive care rates based upon actual care provided. No a la carte or 'surprise' billing here--EVER. Level I care for assisted living starts at $2600.00 per month. Typically, actual quotes for care are not given at the time of tours. A complimentary, home-based pre-placement appraisal is done to determine the level of care needed and ensure the most appropriate placement. You referenced an elevator in your post--this elevator meets or exceeds the guidelines established with the ADA. The size is industry standard. As far as the activities as 'always being upstairs' this is incorrect information. We do utilize this grand salon for resident banquets and special events. The elevator does travel slow and does operates in a much slower fashion. This was intended to keep slow moving passengers and those with special needs,safe. Give us another try. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss what makes FOREMOST a great place to call home.

February 25, 2014

By Peewee1953

The door to Dad's unit doesn't lock properly and the common area in my Dad's unit is not maintained well. Dad fell & badly cut his head open. Less than 2 weeks later, I noticed a bruise on his temple. He needs an alarm attached to him and a rail to block his falling from bed. Both of these things were requested two weeks ago but still aren't there. He's a skeleton. He should get supplements to his meals but don't think that's happening. Staff is great except for evening staff. They put common TV on zombie movies, do each other's hair, and gab amongst themselves.

October 19, 2013

By croytate

Since Dr. Vangala purchased the facility, I have noticed a vast improvement in the quality of care, attitude of caregivers, amount and variety of food, etc. Having Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in one location was a real blessing for my friend.

July 24, 2013

By Jerome1

They seemed to be doing their job at Foremost. The food is good, I have no complaints about it. The level of care that's given is as anticipated, expected, and so far so good. The place is very clean and well kept.

December 17, 2012

By Pat7

Foremost Health Care was recommended to us. It was best suited for my mother's needs. So far it seems to be working out really well. They're friendly and caring. The rooms are suited for the handicapped. It's a very good facility.

Let Us Search For You

• Coffee Shop
    • Golf
    • Pool
    • Features Extra: Shuffle Board, Pool Table

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: No Specific Religious Affiliation

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
    • Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 55+

• Licenses: State Certification: 366425834

About Foremost Retirement Community

Foremost Retirement Resort consists of a main building where our resident Independent and that need assisted living reside surrounded by resort like atmosphere with Hesperia Seniors Club , Bingo Hall, and Neighbor hood Restaurant on the campus . Memory Care residents are in separate wing with continuum of care with 24 hour nurse on call . We have a clear view of the San Bernardino Mountains to the South of Foremost Retirement Resort.

Our Services Include:

• VA Disability Benefits Assistance
    • 24-Hour Care and Supervision
    • Comfortable Surroundings and Living Bungalows
    • Memory Care (Alzheimer/Dementia)
    • Individualized Care Plans
    • Constant Staff Contact
    • Pharmacy Delivery
    • Home Health Care
    • Hospice Health Care
    • Consultants for Podiatry, Medical and Dental Visits.
    • Physical and Speech Therapy..
    • Shopping
    • Travel
    • Bingo/Cards
    • Pickle Ball/Tennis courts coming soon

Retirement Community Spread out over 15 acres with continuum of care for all the retirees. Individual carts for seniors to commute through out the campus . 18 hole Golf Course behind our facility , quite easy to commute.

Beautiful facility with a Grad Terrace for all the events including Out door and Indoor wedding, banquet's and 7500 sq. feet of dance floor. Transportation available for for shopping and tours to different parts of high desert and including taking them to Casinos nearby.

5 Acres including indoor and outdoor activities. We do have pool access just 2 blocks away and Golf Course on our back yard.

Map of Foremost Retirement Community