Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Provision Living at Hermitage

Provision Living @ Hermitage is a one-level easily accessible community. We serve three nutritional meals daily, housekeeping services and 24-hour staffing. Licensed nurses handle medication administration. The staff is trained to meet each residents needs and we focus on healthy lifestyles that is specific to each person. The activities calendar always has outings, a media room and the cooking, book and gardening clubs.

Ask about our Memory Care Interactive Snoezelen Room that is designed to help relax our Alzheimer's and Dementia residents. - We have a physician that visits weekly, monthly health clinics. - Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy are all in house. - The ROMEO and JULIETS have their monthly socials! - The Villa's have two bedroom, two bath, screened in back porch and garage. - Club House for the Independent Residents to meet, have lunch and socialize.

Reviews of Provision Living at Hermitage

Posted by Caring555567 February 02, 2015
3.0

I have family members living at Provision. It's been an okay experience. However, one non-stop complaint is the food. It isn't the kind of complaint where food is too spicy or too much sauce on the fish. It's the basics they cannot seem to handle. Like consistent edible, healthy options. I am incredibly frustrated by the lack of leadership or changes... The leadership, director level staff are plain inexperienced and cannot live up to the responsibility of their role. The fee at Provision is reasonable IF the food actually met the standards residents are promised in writing. Therefore, I can't recommend Provision if you need to rely on them for meals.
When you have seniors in your life, and good, hard earned money is being spent on their care, one expects more when a challenge arises in their living community. (No reply from Provision is meaningful until some actual changes are made.)

Posted by Mary95832650 November 30, 2014
4.0

I visited Provision Living at Hermitage, and I had a positive feeling about the facility. They do have a calendar of activities, and I know they have transportation for their field trips. Their independent living residents are free to participate or not in their activities. Their independent living arrangement was very, very nice.

Posted by CCam1965 November 20, 2014

Exceptional...I admit at first I was a little skeptical of putting my mom in assisted living because of the nightmare stories but the Director and the Wellness Director were so helpful and accommodating to meet my mom's needs. They make a great pair together and the whole community felt warm and inviting which is hard to find these days. Yes of course there are always things that can be improved upon but overall this place is a wonderful place to have my mother at. And let's be honest, what place doesn't have issues! I am so happy I found them. I feel at peace when I leave here. The staff makes a point to make sure my mom is taken care of. They know the little things about her. There is a sense of peace that I feel now. Kuddos!

Posted by caring3456 October 23, 2014
3.0

This place is okay. Food is like hospital food. If you have a problem don't go to the director she might get an attitude with you. Oh and that black mold in there fish tank in there MC unit is really the best. Just saying I will be looking for another place that will respect people.

Posted by Patricia94901250 September 30, 2014

I’m in Provision Living at Hermitage. They’re very caring, and they have lots of activities and pretty good food. The cottages are 1060 square feet, but there is plenty of room. I moved from a 2600 square foot home into this, and I just thought this was going be terrible because I was gonna feel so trapped. And it isn’t that way at all. The ceilings are really high, the rooms are very good sized, and they’re very nice. I would say the security is pretty good too. The only negative I have is the maintenance. I think we could use another maintenance person in addition to the one we have. I really like it here.

Posted by caring12345 August 22, 2014
3.0

This place was a great place at first. But they got a new director just seems clueless on this business. I never seen a place that ran out of stuff like this place. One week they had no coffee no orange juice and they even run out of cereal. That's why I'm moving my dad out. I hope things change soon. Like I said I use to love this place.

Posted by Caring1793 May 11, 2014
4.0

I like the friendliness of the staff at Provision Living at Hermitage. They were very helpful. They walked us through and answered questions. They even asked about Mom. Some of their rooms were nice, but some of them were just adequate. With regards to activities, they had everything from bridge to book club, and those are the kinds of things that my mother is interested in.

Posted by caring0718213 July 24, 2013
4.0

Provision Living at Hermitage was nice, there were little houses that had garages and screened in porches at the back. They had a lovely party room, and they had a room where the independent living residents can eat on their own apart from the assisted living residents which was nice. They can bring a bottle of wine for dinner. The thing they didn't like was the quality of the food, they thought the walls were thin, and mom didn't like the carpeting.

Location of Provision Living at Hermitage

Features of Provision Living at Hermitage

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,300
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,500
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,750

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: ACL0000000270

• Financial guidance extra: We do accept Long Term Care Insurance
  • We help families understand VA benefits

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.