Main Street Senior Living

674 East Main Street, Hendersonville, TN, 37075

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Main Street Senior Living

November 26, 2013

It's a nice place. They have nice rooms. The staff is all friendly. They don't have that many activities.

September 30, 2013

By Brenda22

The place is very nice. It's well kept and it didn't seem like any kind of nursing home or assisted living. It's more like apartments. My mother is really enjoying the place. What I found funny about the place is that when its meal time, the nurses all come by and tell them about 20 minutes ahead of time and you will see the doors open to all their apartments and all of the residents are out flying in their walkers, I find that funny. They really have good food and she is really pleased with it. The place is very clean and updated. My mom shares the room with another lady. They have two bedrooms, one living room, a little kitchenette, and a big bathroom. They play bingo and do art. They also have cooking. They play music and my mom listens to that sometimes. They always have something going on. They have a really nice friendly staff. The only thing I would say would be that they don't do laundry very often, they only do that once a week, and so it piles up.

September 19, 2013

By caring7309

I have my wife here. She has been there for three months now. We chose this facility because of its reputation. The facility is nice, clean and well-cared for. Their director has helped adjust the cost for us but it is still very expensive. They are short on staff but I think they're taking steps to remedy that. One of the drawbacks that I had with them was that they didn't have anybody at the telephone board all weekend. I told them that's unacceptable because they're dealing with people 24/7 including Saturday and Sunday. The director had made some adjustments and she got some of her staff on the phone from 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday. We have also seen some of the new staff members, particularly the aides. Some of them don't seem to know what they're doing but they're there and they're hands and feet when they're called on. My wife has a pretty advanced state of Parkinson's, so she has lost her sense of balance. There were times when my wife was reluctant to wait on them to respond to her call, so she got impatient and tried to make it on her own. Because of that, she had fallen twice. At one time, she had a wound on her arm that bled profusely and at another time, she hit her head on the tile floor of the little kitchenette. She really was kind of out of touch with reality for about 24-30 hours after that. Fortunately, she has come back and is doing well now. I have to hire outside help, an LPN, for my wife. I have her some weeks when I'm inordinately busy. I pay her more than this community pays their aides by the hour. Overall, I would recommend this facility but I would do it with reservation.

May 02, 2012

By Vandy80grad

This is a wonderful place. My mother resides at The Terrace at Bluegrass and her improvements from when she was at home are impressive. I do not understand the review below about the food. My mother has gained 11 much needed pounds and raves about the food. My mother went in to The Terrace at Bluegrass in a wheelchair and with help of staff she is now up and walking again. I could not be happier with the care she is getting. The process of moving her in was flawless. The young lady that assisted us was very helpful and caring to our needs. I would highly recomend moving your parents to The Terrace at Bluegrass. You won't regret it!

June 27, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Upon visiting this facility on several occasions,I really like this faciity and the care that was provided. I walked in and was greeted by many people. I asked for help finding a patients room and I was personall escorted to the room. Upon arrival to the patients room, I discovered that the patient had an accident and the person from the front changed the patient even though it was not her job. I was overly impressed by this facility.

Services & Amenities of Main Street Senior Living

About Main Street Senior Living

Main Street Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Hendersonville, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Main Street Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Main Street Senior Living