Main Street Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Main Street Senior Living

May 02, 2012

By Vandy80grad

This is a wonderful place. My mother resides at The Terrace at Bluegrass and her improvements from when she was at home are impressive. I do not understand the review below about the food. My mother has gained 11 much needed pounds and raves about the food. My mother went in to The Terrace at Bluegrass in a wheelchair and with help of staff she is now up and walking again. I could not be happier with the care she is getting. The process of moving her in was flawless. The young lady that assisted us was very helpful and caring to our needs. I would highly recomend moving your parents to The Terrace at Bluegrass. You won't regret it!

June 27, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Upon visiting this facility on several occasions,I really like this faciity and the care that was provided. I walked in and was greeted by many people. I asked for help finding a patients room and I was personall escorted to the room. Upon arrival to the patients room, I discovered that the patient had an accident and the person from the front changed the patient even though it was not her job. I was overly impressed by this facility.

Features of Main Street Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3300/month

About Main Street Senior Living

Main Street Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Hendersonville, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Main Street Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Main Street Senior Living