Main Street Senior Living

Reviews of Main Street Senior Living

4.2

May 02, 2012

By Vandy80grad

This is a wonderful place. My mother resides at The Terrace at Bluegrass and her improvements from when she was at home are impressive. I do not understand the review below about the food. My mother has gained 11 much needed pounds and raves about the food. My mother went in to The Terrace at Bluegrass in a wheelchair and with help of staff she is now up and walking again. I could not be happier with the care she is getting. The process of moving her in was flawless. The young lady that assisted us was very helpful and caring to our needs. I would highly recomend moving your parents to The Terrace at Bluegrass. You won't regret it!

June 27, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Upon visiting this facility on several occasions,I really like this faciity and the care that was provided. I walked in and was greeted by many people. I asked for help finding a patients room and I was personall escorted to the room. Upon arrival to the patients room, I discovered that the patient had an accident and the person from the front changed the patient even though it was not her job. I was overly impressed by this facility.

Photos of Main Street Senior Living

Features of Main Street Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3700/month

• State Licenses: AL & MC - 0000000141

About Main Street Senior Living

Main Street Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the fireplace, or gather around the piano. Curl up with a book from our library, or join in a fitness class. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or meet up with friends for afternoon social hour.

Step outside into the nature preserve and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Our beautiful community boasts walking paths and a beautiful large courtyard.

Map of Main Street Senior Living