NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

Posted by Caring105683350 April 25, 2015

Lake Pointe was excellent and wonderful, but it was way over my relative's budget. We did take a tour, and it's a five-star hotel. They have everything that anybody would want if they could afford it. It was a nice place with wonderful meals. The food was excellent. They have a menu that you can order from. It's posh.

Posted by Rick33 April 20, 2015
2.0

My wife's step-mother used to live at the Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing for three months. The room that she was in is spacious enough, and the facility itself was presented very well. The RNs and LPNs on scene 24 hours a day was most important. The food was good, and the dining setup was very good. They have a lot of activities planned out for the day each day. They had musicians come in to play, and they have scenic rides. They have games and arts and crafts scheduled almost every day. We thought the security was good, but it appears it was a little questionable. The one thing they can improve on is that the staff needs to pay more attention to the residents. We thought they were accommodating, but we found that it wasn't the case. I would not recommend this place to others at this time.

Posted by Caring105884950 February 10, 2015

My mother-in-law is in Lake Pointe. She has a simple apartment with a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bath. There is a second room that can be used as an office. The food is good, and the dining room is nice with nice furniture.

Posted by Caring100126450 January 24, 2015

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing was very nice, very organized, very clean, and it was very large, which was my concern because our aunt has dementia, and I was worried she would be confused in that setting. But I have talked to people, and they seem to feel that the residents there are well taken care of, so we are considering it. The staff seemed busy, involved, active, and kind. The studio was too small, and we kind of looked at the one-bedroom situation. We felt like the size was small but adequate for what she'll probably eventually need. It seemed they had a full activity schedule, and that was one of the things we liked about that place.

Posted by Caring86873650 June 19, 2014
4.0

Lake Pointe Landing was very nice. It had beautiful grounds. The food and their dining room were both excellent. They had a rehab place where doctors sent patients that didn't live there, which was very good. It was a little more expensive, but it is was an excellent facility. I would recommend them to others if they could afford it.

Posted by Caring75043050 February 01, 2014

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landings Retirement had 102 units in two floors. So, it is a very large facility. My wife used to go to a poetry group there and I was able to observe the staff. I was very impressed with them. The outstanding characteristic is the safety and security of their residence, they have 24-hour security that manned the main door. All of the other doors were alarmed. We were invited for lunch there. My understanding under the North Carolina State regulations, the menus throughout the year on these facilities were set by the State and there has to be at least one alternative on each meals. There was a selection of food and they serve breakfast in your room. It if hadn't been for the proximity and the smaller size of the facility where my wife's now, I would have been comfortable with my wife being at Lake Pointe Landings.

Posted by Caring72145450 October 26, 2013

I went with my daughter and son-in-law at Lake Pointe Landing. The place is so wonderful and we couldn't just pass it up. What really sold us was that they have little cottages. The first thing that appealed to me was that they have a chapel and a Catholic service every Sunday. They also have an exercise room and a beautiful library. They have a very active list of things to do. They do tours and every week they take the residence to the bank, to the hospital, or to their doctor's appointments. The staff were very cooperative.

Posted by WALKER726 November 17, 2011

MY SISTER IS THERE AND IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. THEY BRING HER BREAKFAST TO HER ROOM AND SHE CAN GO TO THE DINING ROOM FOR THE OTHER MEALS OR HAVE THEM DELIVERED. THEY HELP HER GET DRESSED. SHE IS HAPPY THERE. THE HELP IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Location of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing