The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

Average Rating:
Caring75043050 February 01, 2014

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landings Retirement had 102 units in two floors. So, it is a very large facility. My wife used to go to a poetry group there and I was able to observe the staff. I was very impressed with them. The outstanding characteristic is the safety and security of their residence, they have 24-hour security that manned the main door. All of the other doors were alarmed. We were invited for lunch there. My understanding under the North Carolina State regulations, the menus throughout the year on these facilities were set by the State and there has to be at least one alternative on each meals. There was a selection of food and they serve breakfast in your room. It if hadn't been for the proximity and the smaller size of the facility where my wife's now, I would have been comfortable with my wife being at Lake Pointe Landings.

Caring72145450 October 26, 2013

I went with my daughter and son-in-law at Lake Pointe Landing. The place is so wonderful and we couldn't just pass it up. What really sold us was that they have little cottages. The first thing that appealed to me was that they have a chapel and a Catholic service every Sunday. They also have an exercise room and a beautiful library. They have a very active list of things to do. They do tours and every week they take the residence to the bank, to the hospital, or to their doctor's appointments. The staff were very cooperative.

WALKER726 November 17, 2011

MY SISTER IS THERE AND IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. THEY BRING HER BREAKFAST TO HER ROOM AND SHE CAN GO TO THE DINING ROOM FOR THE OTHER MEALS OR HAVE THEM DELIVERED. THEY HELP HER GET DRESSED. SHE IS HAPPY THERE. THE HELP IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Location of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing