Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

Overview of Ratings

3.7

May 24, 2013

Carillon Assisted Living was within our price range and seemed to be very well handled. The staff also seemed to be doing a good job. The place wasn't too big, so we thought it would probably be easier to give better care to their residents. My stepmother had a room that she shared with another resident, but she has passed on.

November 08, 2012

By Jnifr

This Halloween they invited parents to bring the children trick-or-treating inside the facility. The only problem I had was with the parking. I assume that on a normal day they are not used to the number of people visiting. The nurses helped the patients hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I thought it was a great idea since they seemed like they wouldn't get out and see children otherwise. They also had hotdogs in the dining room so that parents could sit down and eat. The facility looked more like a hotel room than a nursing home. There was carpeting instead of the hospital type tile. The common rooms had comfortable rocking chairs, and fireplaces, that had gates in front of them for safety. Overall it was a beautiful place that was very inviting.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville is an assisted living facility in Hendersonville, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville