Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

3851 Howard Gap Road, Hendersonville, NC, 28792

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

Now know better October 08, 2013

I was surprised by the number of residents who were doing so well with walking, socializing, etc. A lot did not seem to need much help at all. When I moved my aunt into the facility, she needed more help than most. I found out later that they do not do well with residents who need a lot of help. Also, the CNA's are tied up for about 6 hours every day with meals. It is usual for CNA's to take residents to meals and help residents who need help. HOWEVER, here they actually clean up the dining room and reset it for the next meal. There is virtually no kitchen help. Consider it 25% of the day when they cannot be giving care. It would ONLY be a good place for a resident needing very little care, and who has all their mental faculties. I moved my aunt to another facility soon after she moved in. The facility became uspet with me, but they are not staffed for a lot of care.

Virginia9 August 28, 2013

I visited Carillon for a relative of mine. This facility is pleasant and clean. There are no odors there. It is a well-staffed facility which is very important in my opinion. The staff members that they have are also pleasant and caring. It is a very nice facility, however, it is also too expensive for us.

Caring4560 May 24, 2013

Carillon Assisted Living was within our price range and seemed to be very well handled. The staff also seemed to be doing a good job. The place wasn't too big, so we thought it would probably be easier to give better care to their residents. My stepmother had a room that she shared with another resident, but she has passed on.

Jnifr November 08, 2012

This Halloween they invited parents to bring the children trick-or-treating inside the facility. The only problem I had was with the parking. I assume that on a normal day they are not used to the number of people visiting. The nurses helped the patients hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I thought it was a great idea since they seemed like they wouldn't get out and see children otherwise. They also had hotdogs in the dining room so that parents could sit down and eat. The facility looked more like a hotel room than a nursing home. There was carpeting instead of the hospital type tile. The common rooms had comfortable rocking chairs, and fireplaces, that had gates in front of them for safety. Overall it was a beautiful place that was very inviting.

About Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville

Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville is an assisted living facility in Hendersonville, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living Of Hendersonville