Basecost

Cost

Starting at $2,900/mo.; $4,200/mo. (ALZ)

Payment

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Siena Hills

Senior assisted living at Siena Hills offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Siena Hills, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Henderson has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Siena Hills, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Full schedule of resident programs seven days per week - Aerobic Pool Use, Group Exercise, Blackjack, Bingo, Movies, Wheel of Fortune, Lunch Bunch outings, Music Entertainers/Happy hours, Crafts, Bridge Club, Texas Hold 'Em Poker___ Our secured area for residents with memory care allows for married couples with levels of care needs to reside together while their' varying needs are met___ Staff longevity (average tenure is 5+ years) Located in a hub of a medical area 1 Mile from St. Rose Hospital-1/4 mile LV Cancer Center, 1/2 mile HealthSouth Rehab Center, 1/2 mile LV Pain Institute Medical Center___ Offer a continuum of care with Independent, Assisted and Memory Care all within the campus

Reviews of Siena Hills

Posted by Dale16 May 22, 2015

They were very friendly, and it was a lovely facility. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very helpful and eager to be there, and I thought that they were very nice people. They have a lot of activities all day long like bingo and musical activities, and there are excursions to like the Mob Museum. Sienna Hills was just very nice all around. It was a very nice facility, and it looked like it was good food, the people seemed nice, and it is convenient to things that I know of. They have transportation that takes you to Walmart once a week, and it is very good because I don't drive.

Posted by Virginia42 May 13, 2015
4.0

Siena Hills have a lot of activities, and we can take our pets. The food looks very good, and everything was done well. The staff was very good. The rooms were nice, clean, and very well equipped for older people. The dining room was very large, they have waiters, and the food was very good. They have bingos, trips, and transportation to doctor’s appointments. The atmosphere is good; security and safety were very good too.

Posted by Gregory4 May 07, 2015

First of all, the man who gave us the tour -- his name was Rudy -- was a great host, and he answered all of our questions. Also, we interviewed a woman whose mother had started in there just a few days before we had done our tour, and she said that she had looked at all the other senior living around Sienna Hills and finally selected this one as her first choice. Not only did we hear it from the corporation itself, but we saw it with our eyes and heard it in the testimony of the other guests -- from the children of their other residents. The people in the facility felt so comfortable with their neighbors and the security that they would leave their hallway doors open, inviting conversation and visitation among themselves, and it was not only one room, but it was several rooms.

Another reason why we liked this community was because we spoke with and actually videotaped our conversation with the nursing assistant that was administering medication towards the residents who require medication management, and except for injectable medication, they will maintain dosage and timeliness of delivery for oral medication. And there were two more things actually that we were impressed with. One, it was all-inclusive price; it didn't have tiers of treatment. Many things are included for the price instead of a lacarte for each tier. In Sienna Hills, most of the residents that require minimal care are on the first floor, and if you require additional care, then you can move to the second floor and not have to change your residence itself or you don't have to change your meal routine, but you can get the additional care that you need in the same facility, and even for those residents that require memory care, they also have a separate wing just for the residents that require memory care. This is for people that have dementia, some kind of mental degradation, or Alzheimer's. If you develop dementia or Alzheimer's, you can stay at the same facility where your surroundings are familiar, where maybe your children or caretakers have put their roots in the community to be near you, so you don't actually have to move at the moment that you are least able to comprehend the reasons for moving, and that is really a big thing. So Sienna Hills got the highest marks from me like 9.5 out of ten or ten out of ten.

They do have a small outdoor pool, and they also have their own transportation for taking people to appointments and shopping like to Walmart or anything. They'll take you to your bank if you have to go cash a check or something.

Posted by Kelly21 April 07, 2015

Siena Hills is my favorite. That's probably the one that I would have chosen to pick for my grandmother, but they didn't have any openings. It's just really nice, but a little bit more expensive. The staff actually came up and introduced themselves to me when I was walking to the dining room. The rooms were nice and big. When I was there, they were doing group activities and playing games, and all the patients were out around big tables reading newspapers, sitting in the common areas, and watching TV.

Posted by Caring99491250 March 07, 2015

Mom moved in to Siena Hills. I like that it is clean and nice, and the residents seem to like it. The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

Posted by Daniel17 February 28, 2015
4.0

They have very good staff and a very good program. So far, I have been very pleased with what's been coming out of there. My dad has Alzheimer's, and it is fairly severe. The security is high, and the staff is very loving and caring. I definitely would recommend Siena Hills because I see that it's just not my father who is being well taken care of, but they have 20 other patients in there. They have an upscale dining room -- not high-end cuisine -- but the typical, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have bingo and exercise class. The facility is reasonable, pretty well groomed and clean, with railings around. It is safe, and it has an atrium that you could go out to.

Posted by Dawn24 December 30, 2014
4.0

My mom is in Siena Hills, they have a chef there, and the food tastes good. The apartments are nice. The staff seems to be well-trained. It’s got a nice size bedroom with a closet, and the living room is large enough for her to put in furniture and feel comfortable.

They have happy hour twice a week with live entertainment. They have bingo casino style with the bingo board. They have other games and other activities. They got a pretty patio off the dining room with a real garden that you could go sit in, there was a sitting area outside the front door, there were a lot of people like to just sit and talk, and that’s pretty comfortable.

Posted by Cass1 December 14, 2014
4.0

Siena Hills has large rooms, and it was a nice place, but their dining room for the price of $3900 a month wasn’t the type of place where I would sit down and enjoy my dinner. It was too dark, and the architecture of their living room is poor. The staff was very nice. I have nothing against the management.

Posted by Sonia5 November 27, 2014

I thought Siena Hills Assisted Living was a very nice community. I liked their layout, there were plenty of activities that people were in, and the staff was wonderful. The place was really clean and well-lit. It was just beautiful. The whole setup when you walked in was beautiful. It had a water fountain and all the woodwork was pretty. The people there looked happy; it was just a good feel.

Posted by Sharon96998050 November 19, 2014
4.0

I visited Siena Hills for my parents. This place was beautiful. I was very impressed. It was clean. It seemed like a very well run place, just very nice, friendly, and homey atmosphere. I like the entry way, the rooms, and mainly the people. They were so kind. The people were very, very kind. My first impression of this place was excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Posted by henderson family October 19, 2014

We would like to thank every staff member at Siena Hills for making this transition palatable. They understood our fears and sadness at this time. My mother in law moved there three months ago. From the very first day they made us feel as though we were family. My mother in law is a tough person to please. They never once hesitated in making her happy and content. They have bent over backwards to make her comfortable and content. She is not a joiner. However, she is now in the Memory wing and actually not complaining about anything. The staff knows everything about each guest and there wants and needs. Jerry, April and Rosa and Maria along with the caretakers are extra special people at doing this job. You would be very lucky to be able to get a space here.

Posted by Caring95851650 September 30, 2014

The staff at Siena Hills looked helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and they have single and double rooms. They have enough room in there. I was able to have lunch, and that was really good. Their dining room is well appointed. They explained their activities, but I really haven’t paid attention to them.

Posted by Caring92641350 August 27, 2014
4.0

Mom is at Siena Hills. I moved her there May 2012. It's like being at the Ritz-Carlton. It's very nice looking and it's very clean. The caregivers and the CNAs are fabulous. When they're there long enough, they're familiar with the residents and what the residents' needs are.

They're all private rooms. It's apartments, but they're all in the building. They do have things that help with memory. The food is an issue everywhere. It's not great, but it's not completely terrible and they will make adjustments especially if you have to have a special diet. Initially, it was privately owned and now it is not privately owned -- I'm not really happy with that.

Posted by Carl12 August 14, 2014

I chose Siena Hills for my wife because it was convenient located close to where I live. Overall, it was excellent. The staff was very helpful. My wife's room was nice. The activities were very, very nice. The food was very good. I liked the staff the best.

Posted by Judith30 July 31, 2014

We are very, very happy with Sienna Hills and my mother is very pleased with the way they treat her. They have been absolutely wonderful. It is very homey in that she has her own small apartment. They have lots of activities for her to do if she wants. They have movies most nights during the week. The most important thing for us is that she is 97 years-old and she doesn't have a whole lot of interest in a lot of the things that they do, but they go to the casino once a week, which she enjoys. The important thing is that she is really well and she thinks the food is wonderful. The atmosphere there is very lovely. They have very good security and the people who work there are very caring.

Posted by JaneenB July 30, 2014

My mother has been a resident of Siena Hills for almost four years and it has been a wonderful experience for my mother and her family. She has a lovely apt with all of her own things and her family members are made welcome at any time. Members of the staff are wonderful from the housekeeping staff, to reception, to the dining room and management. Siena Hills is a great facility and the community is so fortunate to have it in Henderson.

Posted by Caring87056050 June 17, 2014
3.0

Overall, Sienna Hills is all very good and very nice. However, it just didn't quite fit our needs. Also, it is in more of a business-type location. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed to have a lot of activities and so forth for the residents.

Posted by beckyz April 30, 2014

My mother has now been a resident at Sienna Hills for one month. I cannot emphasize enough how warm and friendly all the employees are and my mom, who is hard to please when it comes to food, loves the food!! All the staff members from April on down the chain have gone beyond the call of duty to make sure my mom is happy and has adapted. I recomment Sienna Hills to anyone who wants "Nothing but the best!" Becky Zisk

Posted by Caring78465650 March 29, 2014
4.0

Siena Hills is where my mother is. She has only been there a couple of months, but so far she likes it. I think it's a good establishment. They're remodeling and updating the furniture at this point. The room is a little small but it's adequate. They have quite a bit of activities, but my mother is not interested in the exercise programs, but she does go to the bingo. They have something for St. Patrick's Day. They had something for Valentine's Day. The specialty events are good.

She enjoys the meals, but just like any other restaurant, if you go there constantly, you kind of get tired of it so the one thing that I would recommend is that they change their menus periodically and to take into consideration the ethnic background of people who are actually living there. For instance, my mother does not like Mexican food, so when they start serving a lot of that on a regular basis, obviously she gets turned off and same with Chinese food; she's not a big lover of Chinese, not that she can't eat it.

I think the aides are very good. I know the housekeepers are excellent. They need to work on improving the medical side of it which they have. A new management has come in. That's where they have the cart and go to the residents' rooms with the meds. When she first got there, they had a different system.

Posted by pattipancakes February 22, 2014

We had the absolute best experience at Siena Hills. Our Mom lived there for 13 months and our only regret is that she couldn't have been there longer. It was that great. When we were first advised by Doctors that our Mom couldn't be living alone anymore we were literally panic stricken. We knew in our hearts she wouldn't be happy just living with us, yet at the same time she couldn't go home to live alone. We were very conflicted. We toured every single facility in the Henderson area, we even reached out to tour some in the Las Vegas area and this was the ONLY facility where we felt somewhat even half comfortable enough to entrust the care of our precious mother to. From the moment we met April F. and toured the facility we had a great gut feeling. Everyone was super nice and very genuine. The facility was spotless and smelled like a hotel. We tried the food and it was excellent. We took a leap of faith and figured we would try it and if it didn't work out we would just give the 30 day notice and move her out. In the beginning it wasn't easy by any means, Mom just wanted to "go home" and didn't care how beautiful, clean and engaging the place was. It could have been the Ritz Carlton she didn't care. She found fault with everything. We knew what she was really saying, she just wanted to go home. To her home. It's what she knew and what she was used to. I made a deal with her. I asked her to just give it six months. I promised her if in six months if you still "hated it" (as she so often loved to say), we would make other arrangements and move her out. That day never came. Little by little our Mom adjusted. She got into a routine, made friends and secretly started to like it. For 13 beautiful months our Mom (and her dog) were spoiled and engaged. It was so nice seeing her be independent again going out on the bus shopping or hanging out with her new friends enjoying the happy hours and the live music they have there. At home she wasn't doing any of that. While she would never give us the satisfaction of ever telling us how happy she was, we had the blessing of hearing it from other people and she suddenly stopped asking when the six months would be up. Family and friends commented on how happy Mom was living in her "resort" as they referred to it. She told them she loved it. Moving a parent into any assisted living facility is never easy, but when you have such a great staff that is so engaged and genuinely interested in your happiness and well being that can often make all the difference in the world. It did for us. For the first time in years my Mom was doing fantastic medically and that is a direct attribute to the type of care she received at Siena. If she didn't remember to go eat they would remind her, her medications were managed to perfection and no one hesitated to call us if they suspected something was even just a tiny bit not right. They were our extra set of eyes that we so desperately needed to keep our Mom safe and well and they excelled at it. I could go on and on and I know this review may seem a bit over the top but after the last five years we had, with all the ups and downs of her living alone, this past year with her living there was an absolute blessing. We are forever grateful for our experience at Siena Hills. Five stars is not nearly enough to describe the experience we had. It was that good. HIGHLY recommend this facility! There is NO other place we ever would have even remotely considered for our Mom. It was that nice. Thank you Siena Hills for making our Mom's last year a memorable one.

Posted by Theresa13 December 23, 2013

Siena Hills was nice. It was a very beautiful facility but it wasn't what I was looking for. It was also a little more expensive. The facility was too big and too overwhelming for my mother. It was a five-star if that is what somebody is looking for. It was a little bit more upscale and you need to be more functioning for that one, I think. Nevertheless, I like that it was very elegant and very pretty.

Posted by Paula18 November 24, 2013

A friend of mine lives at Siena Hills and the facility is beautiful. I like the way the facility is laid out. The rooms are like little apartments. Their dining room is very nice. They have waitresses to serve you although I don’t know about the food. It made me feel like you were in a nursing home.

Posted by Julie21 October 11, 2013
4.0

Sienna Hills is very elegant and a really beautiful facility. It's probably the most high end and that was my second choice. The furnishings are very nicely appointed and very attractive. The whole facility is very nicely done. The lady who took me on a tour was very nice and very informative.

Posted by Tabs27894 September 11, 2012

I visited The Palms assisted living center in December of 2011 and I was very impressed at this facility compared to other assisted living centers I have visited in the past. The Palms at Siena is a really wonderful place all around. The staff seem to really enjoy their job and genuinely care about all of the residents. The staff at The Palms at Siena were incredibly nice and welcoming to our church group when we came to visit the residents. The staff and residents were all excited to have us there. I was really impressed with this facility. Everything was really nice, clean, and beautiful. The residents all seemed to really enjoy living at this facility. They also had many activities for the residents to enjoy throughout the day. This assisted living facility is really wonderful. If you are looking for an assisted living place, you should consider this facility.

Posted by caringheartnetwork November 19, 2011

I visited this assisted living property in Henderson, in the Las Vegas area, as a possible residence for my 84 year-old mother. The rooms were beautiful, well maintained, and the entire property was so well kept I wanted to move in myself. The cost was comparable to similar facilities, and their pricing for additional needs-based services made it easy to determine exactly what our mother would need to stay there. Every staff person we met was friendly, and exhibited a calm caring presence. For now, she's still in her home, but The Palms is our first choice should that change for her.

Location of Siena Hills

Features of Siena Hills

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,900
  • Highest monthly rate: 6,900
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 4,200

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details