Island Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Island Assisted Living

October 14, 2015

By ronnie110963

My mom has flourished since moving in. The staff are very nice and it seems they really care about what they do. She loves to go on the trips and there is always something for her to do. It's very clean and a warm place.

August 24, 2015

By Don112105350

Island was kind of dark and dreary to me. It seemed like they were short-staffed, but even then the staff was OK. They do the best that they can, I guess, with what they have. It did seem, at some point, like it was overwhelming to the staff, but they did what they could do. The rooms were tight. I saw the rooms, and I am not even interested in that. They had some basic things like arts and crafts kind of things, group sessions, and things of that nature. They had occupational therapy and physical therapy. Considering all things, the staff was really good. They should get more staff to do the job at hand because when you have workers that are overworked, things aren't done, are overlooked, or are being done in a hasty manner that puts the residents in jeopardy. Because of the staff, I'd give it a three.

About Island Assisted Living

Island Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Hempstead, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Island Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Island Assisted Living