Yorkshire House

26933 CORNELL STREET, Hemet, CA, 92544

Reviews of Yorkshire House

caring0426213 April 30, 2013

I visited a friend who's in Yorkshire House. It was very nice and homey.

Marlainie September 05, 2012

All the staff were compassionate. My mother who fought a battle with Alzheimer's, had a stroke and was paralyzed on one side and couldn't swallow or speak. I live in PA and couldn't get there so my step Dad took a picture of me so my Mother could see it. I called twice or more everyday. They would hold the picture of me up so she could see it and then put the phone up to her ear so I could tell her I loved her. I could hear her trying to speak but she could only make a grunting sound, The caregivers who were with her during those times would tell me when she reacted. One nurse even said that my mom was smiling on one side of her mouth, and that she could see that her eyes brightened up during the call. I hold that dear. My Mother quietly passed away on Friday August 31st. I am grateful and very appreciative of the kindness shown by the staff at Yorkshire House.

About Yorkshire House

Yorkshire House is an assisted living facility in Hemet, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Yorkshire House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Yorkshire House

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• State License(s): 336400850