Yorkshire House

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Yorkshire House

December 18, 2014

By james8840

Yorkshire House was equipped with what we were looking for. The staff seemed to treat the residents well, and they do have some activities. The best thing to say at this point is that they accept Medi-Cal, and nobody else in this area does other than them.

April 30, 2013

By caring0426213

I visited a friend who's in Yorkshire House. It was very nice and homey.

September 05, 2012

By Marlainie

All the staff were compassionate. My mother who fought a battle with Alzheimer's, had a stroke and was paralyzed on one side and couldn't swallow or speak. I live in PA and couldn't get there so my step Dad took a picture of me so my Mother could see it. I called twice or more everyday. They would hold the picture of me up so she could see it and then put the phone up to her ear so I could tell her I loved her. I could hear her trying to speak but she could only make a grunting sound, The caregivers who were with her during those times would tell me when she reacted. One nurse even said that my mom was smiling on one side of her mouth, and that she could see that her eyes brightened up during the call. I hold that dear. My Mother quietly passed away on Friday August 31st. I am grateful and very appreciative of the kindness shown by the staff at Yorkshire House.

Features of Yorkshire House

• Spanish

About Yorkshire House

Yorkshire House is an assisted living facility in Hemet, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Yorkshire House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Yorkshire House