The Village Assisted Living

2400 West Acacia, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of The Village Assisted Living

kbartlett April 07, 2016

The Village Assisted Living is a wonderful facility for your loved ones to stay. I work in the healthcare industry and we work with the The Village and their residents quit often, and when I meet the patients/residents they are always so happy and really enjoy being there. The staff is always so caring and always make the residents feel apart of The Village family. I would recommend The Village Assisted Living for your loved ones.

Must Comply April 05, 2016

As caregivers for years we were very surprised by the facility itself. However the most outstanding feature is the professional and loving care from management down.

June348 March 31, 2016

Please know how very grateful we are for all the loving care the staff gave our dad during his time with you. Knowing how safe, happy and cared for he was at The Village was an enormous relief. You are Angels!

Findingnewhomeformom March 30, 2016

I came by to look at this facility on belalf of my elderly mom. I really liked the staff they were caring and helpful. I was also impressed with the cleanlyness of the facility. When the time comes this is the place I will bring her.

Brandonsanchez51 March 29, 2016

Beautiful community located in the heart of Hemet with compassionate employees. The staff are dedicated to providing professional, safe, and warm hearted care to its residents. No other community in Hemet is near the service and experience The Village provides.

surferchas March 22, 2016

My dad moved here in November 2015. He is 96 years old and is doing much better since moving to the Village Assisted Living facility. He goes to exercise class every day where Rosa, the Activities Director, does an excellent job. Michele, the head RN,(22 years with the Village) and her staff are all top notch caregivers. The housekeepers and maintenance personnel are helpful, friendly and exemplify 5 star service. We are very pleased and highly recommend this facility.

Mugs Tooker March 21, 2016

My wife and i moved here 3 years ago. There is no doubt that we made the right move.. We checked out other sites prior to choosing the Village..The staff at independent living and assisted living are beyond caring and soon become, not only caregivers but friends as well.. i give praise to all and especially my God for the many blessings.bestowed on my wife and me

Jayne6 May 17, 2015

Mom is at The Village Healthcare Center. They have a huge campus, but when you go in the front door, there is a dining room, and then there is a hallway with all the assisted living rooms. The next hallway over is the skilled nursing section, so she really doesn't have to go too far to go to the dining room. The good thing about this is the nursing station for the assisted living is right up the hallway from her room. They help her with her meds. They help her bathe a couple of times a week, and the price is just right for that. It is a good price for them being there around and checking in on her every day.

It is a beautiful facility. The rooms are very nice. She has her own room and her own bathroom inside the room. She has a lot of closet space. They have a lot of things that they do with the residents there. They have physical therapy there. The nurses are very nice and very caring, and they make sure that she gets her meds on time. I know my mother can be a pain sometimes, but they are able to handle it.

David109919650 April 28, 2015

The Village is really nice. It is a bit smaller, and there is no elevator. The dining room is like right out of the cottage door. We found a really nice one bedroom type of facility. The grounds are beautiful, and everything is really nice. They have a very nice facility there. I have known about The Village for quite a while, and it is a really good facility although it is actually more expensive. The room we could get for my mom was a one bedroom. None of the others had one-bedrooms available. I have known people who have lived here, and they all liked it too. They have a lot of activities. They take them on day trips, and groups of them go to restaurants if they are able to. It is a nice facility, and the staff is good too. They always had a good reputation; I have talked to a lot of different people that lived in The Village, and they liked it.

Caring106670650 February 25, 2015

The Village of Hemet is really nice. My overall experience is very nice. It is a great place for seniors. I heard a lot of the CNAs that recommended it. It's a nice place. You can have a couple in a room. The rooms are nice sized with lots of storage. It has a big bathroom for wheelchair accommodations, so I was totally impressed with that. Even in the single room I was totally impressed with that. They share a room in the Custodial Services area compared to the Assisted Living area where you can have your own room. They have a lot of activities. They've got a big exercise room. From what I saw, it was really nice, and from the people I spoke to, they liked it. I didn't see the food, but the dining area is nice. If it wasn't so far and if they had private spaces for the custodial care, it is a very nice place. It is very clean and very up-to-date.

LeahD December 10, 2014

Highly Recommend!!! I was a little bit hesitant about moving my grandma into an assisted living facility, but The Village was not at all what I had expected. Carpeted rooms with cable tv and phone, very friendly staff that know me and my grandma by name and the food is restaurant style, so I can eat with my grandma any time I would like. The only negative is price, but compared to paying for rent, 3 meals a day and round the clock care, I have definitely come around to see the value in it.

Janet25 August 01, 2013

The staff of The Village is very good. They're kind to us and they are more than willing to help us with anything we need. I like the activities. They give us a table where we can do puzzles every day in the activity room. We also play bingo and poker. They also have a lot of barbecues and they even had a pageant during the summer. We go out once a month to eat and go to a sightseeing trip. Whatever they do, we're involved.

The rooms are adequate and the food is very good. I'm very happy here. We also have a non-denominational meeting every Sunday for church. But I'd like to have a Catholic mass once a month, where priest would come in and say mass for us. That's what I like and my personal feeling.

From The Village Assisted Living

Are you looking for peace of mind, safety and comfort within an environment offering a greater sense of well being for yourself or a loved one?
The Village Assisted Living is Open to the Public and offers a loving, caring staff who provide assistance with personal care, medication management, and activities to energize your life. We offer a 24-hour bedside emergency call system with staff on duty around the clock for your safety and convenience.

The Village Assisted Living has Licensed Nurses on staff 7 days per week and can provide Physical Therapy to residents. We offer restaurant style dining in a beautiful dining room. Skilled Nursing is available in the same building for our residents' and their families convenience.

Features of The Village Assisted Living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Restaurant Style Dining

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: Individual Birthday Celebrations

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Staff patient ratio: 10:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62