Arcadian Residential Community

24647 Mohr Drive, Hayward, CA, 94545

Reviews of Arcadian Residential Community

Caring94236650 October 16, 2014

My husband was in Arcadian for three months. It was clean, but it could also be cleaner. Some of the staff was OK, they understand me, but some of them don't speak English. He had bruises on him, but they never told me. I found all of this when I brought him home. The dining facility was OK. They had a menu of what the people would have. I ate there one day, and the food was good. They had bingo, but for the other people, they had nothing. I was not happy with the place. I wouldn't recommend them because my husband fell a couple of times, and they never told me. They needed to improve on their communication and more trained and efficient employees.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Arcadian Residential Community

Arcadian Residential Community is an assisted living facility in Hayward, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arcadian Residential Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Arcadian Residential Community