Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living

53-594 Kamehameha Highway, Hauula, HI, 96717

Reviews of Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living

June 28, 2016

By Lynette515125

We liked everything at Oceanside Hawaii. The only thing is that it is in a remote area, but it's a really pretty facility. There were lots of overgrown bushes and it had woodsy areas on both sides of the road going up there, and my mother didn't like that. It made her uneasy. The most negative thing about it was that it's up against the mountain, and my mother didn't like that. I talked her into going into the facility, and she was very impressed with it. They had activities. The memory care section had their own dining room and activity room. It was just too far. They had a lot of activities and said they would them out to shopping to the grocery stores and to doctors' appointments or to go visit friends and relatives. She just felt isolated there because she'd be up in the mountains. We walked through the dining room, which was restaurant-style and looked good.

October 28, 2015

I visited Oceanside Hawaii. I like the price. They're cheaper. However, I'm not really impressed somehow. The residents' faces were very dull. Their face was not really happy. The facility was OK. Their rooms were fine. However, I won't recommend this to those who have higher expectations. Also the building inside was stuffy.

At Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living and Memory Care we provide care to a varied group of residents. The range of service go from independent supervision to complete care, with some residents being quite medically fragile. The open air environment of the first floor lobby, cafe, game room, and dining room allow each resident to enjoy the clean Hawaii country air. The ability to provide a supreme level services at an affordable cost is conducive to our desire to actively contribute to the well-being of the community we provide services in.

September 07, 2015

By Caring112712050

I visited Oceanside Hawaii. The minute I walked in the door, you could smell the odor, and I didn't like that. I wouldn't want to live there because of that. I was visiting a friend. She used to be a nurse and she seems to like the place quite a bit, but it wasn't as nice as the other facility. The staff though was wonderful. The room was not fancy. It was very simple. The dining room was very plain and small, but the food was alright. The food wasn't anything special, but it was good for lunch.

August 16, 2015

I visited Oceanside. It was good.

July 31, 2015

By Olaf

Oceanside was a very nice upscale place. They were very friendly and very helpful. I talked to one of the guys over there, and he's helping me push the paperwork through. I picked the place because of the location. It's out in the country, and it was very beautiful. There were a few bedroom units, and there's only one person in each room -- nobody's sharing a room. They have a community living room for the two units, and the place was very private.

June 08, 2015

By Cheryl108096350

What I did not like about Oceanside Hawaii was that they could not show us where the people with dementia end up. They have the Alzheimer's and dementia people in a certain area which they had locked up, so we could not see it. I also think the place is too expensive. Other than that, it was a beautiful place.

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100410550

Everything is great over at the Oceanside Hawaii. My dad is in there, and we appreciate all their help. The staff is very helpful. They have a really good activity schedule. They have bus rides, and they go to different parts of the island. They may also have trips to Walmart. He likes it.

May 29, 2013

By VernaAndSon

My mom was extremely happy with Oceanside Hawaii. We did a walkthrough on the facility and I was very impressed. When I first started looking for places in Hawaii, I was concerned that it was not going to be good considering there were a lot of facilities that will just decline us because we don't have a lot of money. But it turned out that the facility was affordable.

December 29, 2012

By caring12211

My mom is doing well at Oceanside Hawaii. It is very well kept and an attractive place. The staff is great. They're really doing a good job and the residents seem happy. They do lots of activities.

Photos of Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living

Features of Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: IL/AL/ARCH/E-ARCH
  • State Licenses: 13-ALF

About Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living

Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living and Memory Care

Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living and Memory Care is a premier assisted living community nestled next to the Ko’olau Mountains. Your loved one age 55 and up can live in the peaceful countryside of Oahu’s Windward side. They can experience the gentle trade winds, beautiful shower trees, palm trees, and all the joy of living without the city noise. We care for our residents as if they were our own Kupuna when they join our Ohana.

With four stories of comfortable well maintained apartments, some with a view of the vast Pacific Ocean. You can choose from our varied sizes of apartments to find one that is just right to meet your loved ones needs. Our caring and compassionate staff are here to provide the best service and care to ensure our residents are safe, comfortable, and attain the highest degree of health to enjoy their life.

With our staff available 24 hours a day seven days a week we are able to ensure your loved one receives the care they need including emergency services to keep them safe.

Schedule a tour today to experience the Jewel of the Windward Side in all its beauty and amenities available to provide a quality of life unmatched elsewhere.

Features of Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Bistro
  • General Store
  • Free Parking
  • Transportation via A.D.A. compliant bus
  • Party room available for family parties
  • Concierge services
  • Small pets may be allowed
Dining
  • Apartments are equipped with a kitchenette
  • 7a.m. to 7 p.m. open seating Signature Dining where you can order from the menu or order the Chef’s Special served Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
  • Elegant dining room with a private dining area available for special occasions
  • Arts
  • Crafts
  • Tai Chi
  • Technology
  • Personalized Memory Care Services
  • Guest are able to join their loved one at any meal
  • Guest may stay overnight in their loved ones apartment
  • Free Parking
Housekeeping Laundry Services
  • Washers and Dryers on each floor for those who wish to laundry their own clothes
  • Laundry and Linen services
  • Basic care included in the monthly rent with specialized services available at an additional cost
  • Semi-private rooms start at $2795
  • 2-Bedroom, 2 bath rooms start at $5195
  • Memory care starts at $6595 based on the residents needs up to $8595 for a private room
  • Assisted Living
  • Adult Resident Care Home including Expanded Services
  • Service provided through a Living Care Lifestyles subsidiary to assist in selling a home and other options to afford Senior Living
Affiliations
  • Affiliations extra: Non-Denominational

We are the Jewel of the North Shore. Oahu's best-kept Retirement & Assisted Living Secret.

Map of Oceanside Hawaii Assisted Living