Brookdale Hattiesburg

103 Fox Chase Drive, Hattiesburg, MS, 39402

Reviews of Brookdale Hattiesburg

September 29, 2011

By Joel123

I visited this facility last spring as part of an educational tour group. The class was looking at conditions within assisted living centers as part of a discussion on nursing homes. To be honest, it was my first experience with any type of assisted living facility. My first impression was very good, the facility was very clean and bright. It wasn't at all I would have expected, or what is often depicted, as a nursing home. The staff was also very friendly and walked around with our group for about forty-five minutes. The patients all seemed to be happy with their time under the staff's care, we never heard anything bad about the centre from the patients. After finishing the guided tour with the two staff members, we were allowed to go around the facility by ourselves and meet some of the patients, it was a really good experience. Based on my time there, I realized that I would not mind if my final living place was a centre similar to this one.

Photos of Brookdale Hattiesburg

Features of Brookdale Hattiesburg

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Alcove Apartments

• Features Extra: W/D In Apt.

• Minimum Age: None

About Brookdale Hattiesburg

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Hattiesburg