Brookdale Hattiesburg

103 Fox Chase Drive, Hattiesburg, MS, 39402

Reviews of Brookdale Hattiesburg

September 23, 2013

By Valerie11

Emeritus at Forrest Park is a nice facility and the staff are nice and welcoming, but they are just expensive.

July 25, 2013

By Edwin3

My mom is at Emeritus at Forrest Park. The staff seemed concerned about the people who lived there. There room is like a hotel room. It has a bathroom and small kitchen area, a refrigerator, a double bed, and a television. It's very nice. They have a lot of singing and they got bingo. They travel around sometimes, but my mother is not too active with their activities. So far I have no complaints about the place.

July 06, 2012

By switcherbear

The facility itself was beautiful. Everything was well maintained, clean, and in working order. The homes were very spacious and easy to get around. My mother in law said she really enjoyed the community activities available to her, especially the senior meeting center. The exercise rooms were a bit limited, which was a disappointment to her, because she likes a good workout, but other than that she felt that the community provided her with plenty to do.The only real issue we found with the facility was the staff. For the most part they were friendly. The women who came by to clean her house was incredibly rude though, and basically told my mother in law that she wouldn't clean unless my mother in law left the house to go do something else while she was there, because she didn't want to chase her from room to room. Other members of the staff talked to her like a child. Ultimately my mother in law asked us to move her to a different home.

September 29, 2011

By Joel123

I visited this facility last spring as part of an educational tour group. The class was looking at conditions within assisted living centers as part of a discussion on nursing homes. To be honest, it was my first experience with any type of assisted living facility. My first impression was very good, the facility was very clean and bright. It wasn't at all I would have expected, or what is often depicted, as a nursing home. The staff was also very friendly and walked around with our group for about forty-five minutes. The patients all seemed to be happy with their time under the staff's care, we never heard anything bad about the centre from the patients. After finishing the guided tour with the two staff members, we were allowed to go around the facility by ourselves and meet some of the patients, it was a really good experience. Based on my time there, I realized that I would not mind if my final living place was a centre similar to this one.

Photos of Brookdale Hattiesburg

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Hattiesburg

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Alcove Apartments

• Features Extra: W/D In Apt.

• Minimum Age: None

About Brookdale Hattiesburg

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Hattiesburg