Personal Care at the Park

3455 Davisville Road, Hatboro, PA, 19040

Reviews of Personal Care at the Park

coolmo123 July 23, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I felt like this faculty was great and had a really friendly environment. When we first walked in my friend and I didn't know where to do but the first dest was not only willing to help us find my friends grandparents but walk us to their designated area. Moreover, all of the faculty was really friendly with "Hi" just by passing them wether your a stranger or a resident. When I asked for water, it was given right in 5 seconds. The community features many eye opening things. It offers a restaurant style dining rooms which I thought looked great! Has a beauty salon, laundry facilities, coffee shops, physicians, dentists, optometrist and etc right at your service. Moreover, it is also a safe community. It has daily house keeping staff, and full service of entrance security. Overall, this was a great community visitation with good service.

bohahah April 14, 2012

I am happy with this facitility. My grandparents seem very pleased with the place. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. I haven't heard any compaints. There is a lot to offer there. My grandparents seem to keep very active, eat well, and have plenty of activities to do there.

About Personal Care at the Park

Personal Care at the Park is an assisted living facility in Hatboro, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Personal Care at the Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Personal Care at the Park