Brookdale Hartwell

45 Walnut Street, Hartwell, GA, 30643

Reviews of Brookdale Hartwell

December 13, 2013

By Carol74416550

I would say that the staff were very friendly and willing to answer any questions we have when we visited Emeritus at Lake Pointe. The facility itself seemed very clean and organized. They had everything in house that you would need like getting your hair wash; they have a doctor that came in once a week or once every other week just to check the patients. They have a van that takes folks to the grocery store or shopping. They also have activities, not my mom could do much of them, but they do have some to offer. The setting was really nice and very convenient for us to get to it.

December 02, 2013

By Gary25

We moved my father into Emeritus. I moved him to the closest one to me. I could go see him when I wanted to. He stayed there for about six weeks. He went downhill and passed away from then. They were good to my father but it didn't work out because he was just too far into the dementia. They tried to do everything they could for him. I have nothing bad to say about them. The rooms were small but efficient, nice and kept clean. All the people there were very nice, too.

July 24, 2013

By Librarychick

Other

My mom visited the place and was unhappy with it , there are 2 people watching 30 patients that's wrong . And my grandma would want her privacy not a room with another person , the place also smelled of urine . Just a sign of a bad place not to put your family.

March 30, 2013

By Janet12

My uncle is in Emeritus, an assisted living facility in Hartwell, GA. Our family was very pleased with both the building and the services. The place was clean and they have very spacious rooms.

Photos of Brookdale Hartwell

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Hartwell

• Dining Extra: If They Are Sick We Will Carry Tray To Room

• Features Extra: Patio

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Various Religious

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 To 1 During Waking Hrs.On P.C. 25 To 1 During Sleeping Hours. 10 To 1 On Memory Care

• Licenses: Georgia

About Brookdale Hartwell

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Everyone who comes into the community comments on the warm, fuzzy feeling that they get when they walk in the front door."Our Family is committed to yours"

Map of Brookdale Hartwell