Brookdale Hartwell

45 Walnut Street, Hartwell, GA, 30643

Reviews of Brookdale Hartwell

Gary25 December 02, 2013

We moved my father into Emeritus. I moved him to the closest one to me. I could go see him when I wanted to. He stayed there for about six weeks. He went downhill and passed away from then. They were good to my father but it didn't work out because he was just too far into the dementia. They tried to do everything they could for him. I have nothing bad to say about them. The rooms were small but efficient, nice and kept clean. All the people there were very nice, too.

Librarychick July 24, 2013

My mom visited the place and was unhappy with it , there are 2 people watching 30 patients that's wrong . And my grandma would want her privacy not a room with another person , the place also smelled of urine . Just a sign of a bad place not to put your family.

Janet12 March 30, 2013

My uncle is in Emeritus, an assisted living facility in Hartwell, GA. Our family was very pleased with both the building and the services. The place was clean and they have very spacious rooms.

From Brookdale Hartwell

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Hartwell

• Features extra: Patio

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: if they are sick we will carry tray to room

• Staff patient ratio: 15 to 1 during waking hrs.on P.C. 25 to 1 during sleeping hours. 10 to 1 on Memory Care
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Georgia

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Affiliations