Reviews of Heritage Senior Living Lake County
August 21, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of Heritage Senior Living Lake County
Features of Heritage Senior Living Lake County
- Minimum Rate: $3550/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4890/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Heritage Senior Living Lake County
Assisted Living at Heritage Lake County offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy their current lifestyle and maintain their independence. Assisted Living features space, luxury and the latest in high design in an elegant 124 apartment community. With choices between studio, one or two-bedroom apartments, residents can furnish and decorate their living space in one of the areas most elegant Assisted Living communities. Every apartment features a kitchenette, wall-to-wall carpeting, spacious closets, a private bath and walk-in-shower for the best in modern conveniences.
With a reassuring emergency call system, personalized call pendants, and 24-hour professional caring staff all the comforts of home get an added level of safety and security. Heritage Middleton offers customizable dining programs that can be tailored to each resident, community rooms, and pub and patio areas to let residents mingle while they enjoy the comfort of friends.
Heritage Memory Care in Lake County, Wisconsin offers all the modern amenities, personalized care, and comforts of home. Heritage specializes in caring for the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s or other related dementias. Residents receive compassionate individualized care 24 hours a day. Heritage staff provides everything from conversation, personal assistance and activity programming.
The Memory Care in Lake County features beautiful private accommodations within a safe secure environment. Residents are able to stroll throughout the uncomplicated building design, allowing them to continue with their ongoing daily routine while they maintain dignity and well-being.
- Full time Wellness 40 hours per week
- Daily admissions
- On call wellness coordinator available 24/7 365 days a year to staff
- Personalized assessments prior to move in
- Reassessments every six months when there is a change to optimize wellness
- Our nurses work directly with your physician group
- We believe in working together to exceed resident and families expectations of wellness
- Therapy services on site provided
- Quarterly Health fairs and educational lectures
- Hospice services available to help with end of life care
Thank you for your interest in Heritage Senior Living Lake County. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.