Brookdale Harrisonburg

2101 Deyerle Ave., Harrisonburg, VA, 22801

Reviews of Brookdale Harrisonburg

Gloria14 August 01, 2013

My visit at Emeritus at Harrisonburg was fine and it was pretty good and I liked the facility. But it was on the high price and I wouldn't be able to afford it. If I could afford it, I could have moved them in there.

Lalaine June 15, 2013

It is very nice and they have activities for the residents.

ELS002 June 29, 2012

Immediately upon stepping onto the grounds of the Emeritus facility in Harrisonburg, I was impressed with the how clean and well-maintained the property was. It's a large, beautiful facility inside and out, and it has a more personal feel than most senior living facilities I've visited. There's a large dining hall that's immaculate and hot cooked meals. We found the staff to be professional and enthusiastic. I was really happy to learn that there are coordinated trips to the Blue Ridge Parkway and other neat places for the residents to look forward to. My husband's great aunt has a small, but cozy one bedroom apartment and loves it. There are aerobics classes, yoga, and cook outs in the summer so residents have plenty of opportunities to socialize if they wish. Overall, Emeritus exceeded our expectations and we feel comfortable having a family member staying here. The gorgeous location also deserves to be emphasized.

From Brookdale Harrisonburg

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Harrisonburg