Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview

150 Kempton Ave., Harrisburg, PA, 17111

Reviews of Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview

November 29, 2015

By PR1

The staff of Greenfield is very good. The apartments are spacious, and they have bingo and television time. Everything was great. The price is better and fits our budget.

November 27, 2015

By Sue113899450

Graysonview was very nice. The staff was very helpful. The tour guide was very nice and invited us to lunch. The food was good. The apartments were very nice.

November 25, 2015

Greenfield Senior Living was my least favorite of the place I visited. I did not like the atmosphere or the feeling that I felt being there. There was an odor when you walked in; I?ve worked in nursing facilities, and that?s not a good sign. The other thing is, it's in Harrisburg, and I?m looking for something on the West Shore which is closer to where I and my step sister live. The rooms were adequate. The head nurse was pleasant and had answers for my questions.

Photos of Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10
  • Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 331981

About Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview

Welcome home to Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview, a Personal Care Community. Our goal is to meet each resident's meeds while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, respect and individuality.

We offer shared, semi-private and private room accommodations. We also have respite care for monthly needs and an Adult Day Care Center to allow families and caregivers time to catch that much needed break or simply to maintain a functional life outside of their care giving responsibilities.

Our focus remains on our residents to ensure their needs are met by a caring staff on a daily, individualized care plan.

We have many unique clubs our residents are able to become involved in. Our country store is ran by the residents and several common areas which residents can enjoy a television program with their friends, or a movie night! Our community is on 6 acres of land, we have 2 gazebos and an abundance of common space.

Map of Greenfield Senior Living at Graysonview