Town Center Village | Assisted Living

8609 South East Causey Avenue, Happy Valley, OR, 97086

Reviews of Town Center Village | Assisted Living

Caring112325450 August 31, 2015

We had my friend settled in at Town Center Village. We chose it because she liked the place very much. One of the reasons was because she had a washer and dryer in her room; that was a big plus for her. We were very happy with the people that are running it. It was a very clean place, and everybody was friendly. The food was good too. The residents can come down for their food anytime between 7 and 7. They have a lot of activities; I couldn’t even name them all.

Claudia13 February 27, 2015

The director and the assistant talked to me. I liked the exercise area, and there were lots of activities that I'm supposed to do. The rooms were very nice and very clean. The price was about the usual. It looked like Town Center Village was a right place for me.

Fantastic! All our staff take great pride in the beauty of our campus. We are looking forward to you joining the Town Center Village family.

Anne 1 November 22, 2012

The Fountains at Town Center was a pretty big building. My mother needed more individual type of care, so we decided to get my mother into a smaller environment, where there's not so much confusion or not as much people, a one-on-one situation. But the facility was wonderful. It's just that there are a lot of people, and my mom is kind of lost. They've really helped her and so forth, but it was too massive for her and she really needed individual care.

From Town Center Village

Town Center Village provides an atmosphere of family, friendship, and wellness in a setting our residents are proud to call home and our employees are proud to recommend to peers and family. Designed in the tradition of a classic European village, Town Center offers a vast array of housing options with 318 units of independent and assisted living in addition to a full continuum of care at our 51 bed skilled nursing care and ICF.

Here at Town Center Village we offer a variety of support and recreational services which help seniors focus on the best parts of retirement and creates a campus wide culture of health, independence, and engagement.

Features of Town Center Village

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Golf
  • General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 12:1
  • Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Town Center Village