Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Hanceville

Brookdale Hanceville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Hanceville

Posted by Caring104315650 January 13, 2015

My mother-in-law is in the Independent Living Section of Victorian Manor. I have visited this place, and it is clean. We are very pleased, and she is too. The staff is professional and accommodating. We don't see the staff very often because she is in the independent section. As far as I know, she is pleased.

Posted by Irene6 June 19, 2013
3.0

The staff at Victorian Manor was very nice and good, but I wasn't that impressed by the facility because there was an odor when you come in.

Posted by Carolyn11 June 19, 2013
4.0

Victorian Manor is a very nice place. One thing I really liked about it was that they have tiny apartments. It has a little kitchenette with a microwave and the sink and the fridge. It had a separate bedroom and a little sitting area and then it had a little patio that you could go out on which I find it very nice. The rooms were very nice. In fact, I have never seen small tiny apartment in an assisted living place, it was very nice. The staff were all very friendly, helpful, and nice from the time I was there. The downside is just the location as it is not as close to the location where I've been living.

Posted by treebeard88 April 19, 2012

The staff at the Victorian Manor are super friendly and willing to help. They have made my grandmother feel totally at home. They have great facilities. Her bedroom has a wonderful view of the trees outside and the lighting is perfect for her needlework. Every time I visit she has a smile on her face. The covered tenant drop off in front of the office is nice too. The prices are a great value for the services provided and the staff call my cell phone immediately if there are any problems concerning my grandmother. Knowing my grandmother is well taken care of at the Victorian Manor really takes a load off of my mind.

Posted by Gloria Greening April 13, 2012

The staff at Victorian Manor is great, very exceptional! They treat my father well. He is very independent, yet they give him a good level of care. I am impressed by the cleanliness of the place and also the size of his room which he has more than enough space to live in. The food is great and the pricing is great. They always call me to let me know of any problems and they do a great job of letting me know about everything that's going on with him. My dad is very happy there. I sleep well at night knowing he is well taken care of.

Posted by thinfineline February 29, 2012
2.0

A older neighbor of mine was moved in here about 6 months ago. On two visits to see her I was highly disappointed Victorian Manor. While the staff seemed friendly enough, they weren't quite as engaged with the paitients as I though they should be. I also have to assume the place has budget issues as everything seemed to be very dated. The facility is well maintained and clean, but the decor, library, and furnishings all seem to be from the 70's. The food they serve the residents is paletteable but fairly bland, but I guess that's to be expected. Overall this isn't the worst place but certainly not the best, and I wouldn't recommend it. Sadly my neighbor isn't in the best financial shape and has no real choice but to stay. If possible I would say look elsewhere.

Location of Brookdale Hanceville