Brookdale Hanceville

105 Michelle Street, Hanceville, AL, 35077

Reviews of Brookdale Hanceville

Average Rating:
thinfineline February 29, 2012

A older neighbor of mine was moved in here about 6 months ago. On two visits to see her I was highly disappointed Victorian Manor. While the staff seemed friendly enough, they weren't quite as engaged with the paitients as I though they should be. I also have to assume the place has budget issues as everything seemed to be very dated. The facility is well maintained and clean, but the decor, library, and furnishings all seem to be from the 70's. The food they serve the residents is paletteable but fairly bland, but I guess that's to be expected. Overall this isn't the worst place but certainly not the best, and I wouldn't recommend it. Sadly my neighbor isn't in the best financial shape and has no real choice but to stay. If possible I would say look elsewhere.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Hanceville

Brookdale Hanceville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Hanceville