Mt. Carmel Personal Care Home

3084 Mount Carmel Road, Hampton, GA, 30228

Reviews of Mt. Carmel Personal Care Home

happygoer December 04, 2012

The staff was very kind and worked well with the patients. Many of the patient I noticed had to be hand fed and the nurses were very efficient and kind to each person. The lunch was fantastic and I was happy they had enough food. Many of the other patients seemed happy and content. My grandmother enjoyed getting to see us and have lunch. Outside the facility I noticed they had a walking track for the patient and a very calm dog. I thought this was a great idea. One gentleman asked me to help him open the door so he could enjoy being outside. My grandmothers room was kept very clean she had a spacious bathroom and a TV to keep her entertained with all her amenities from home. She was given the option of a roommate to make it more affordable. Overall I had a great experience and my grandmother is happy.

CogWildBendOregon April 19, 2012

I thought the facility was very neat and clean. The nurses and doctors who work there are very patient and kind to the residents. I spoke to a few of them and they felt like they were in their own home because of how comfortable it was there. The visitation rules they have there are lenient so it allows the residents family to come and go as they please, of course with some restriction. The cost of living there is among the lowest in the area. After researching, I found there were maybe one or two other assisted living homes that were lower in costs than Mount Carmel. As far as recreation, it is simple due to the condition of the residents, whether it is physical or mental. They also have pet therapy for Alzheimer's patients which I thought was innovative and comforting. The residents looked to be happy and healthy.

From Mt. Carmel Personal Care Home

Mount Carmel Personal Care home is a memory care home that specializes in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care that was established in 1986 by retired physician, Dr. Khouri. We pride ourselves on having over 25 years of experience and being one of the finest, most established and affordable Alzheimer’s and memory care facilities in Henry County and the south metro Atlanta area. Our goal at Mount Carmel is to provide a secure and caring home where senior adults can gracefully live with dignity, comfort and the assurance that help is always available. The homelike setting is enhanced by the friendly attitude and devotion of our staff; all of which contribute to a low stress environment that encourages socialization and family involvement. Our home has been carefully designed to accommodate the resident, specifically those with memory impairments, Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. We offer both private and semi-private rooms and is staffed 24 hours a day seven days a week. Please visit our website at http://www.mountcarmelassistedliving.com/services-fees/ for a full list of of services offered.

Mt. Carmel has been family owned and operated for over 25 years and is administered by a retired physician. We specialize in memory care and offer a secure and homelike atmosphere for senior adults.

Features of Mt. Carmel Personal Care Home

• Minimum Rate $2250/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $2250/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Staff Patient Ratio 8:1