Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Westover, A Colonial Community
Overview of Ratings
June 22, 2011
I am a friend or relative of resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Westover, A Colonial Community
Features of Westover, A Colonial Community
- In Room Kitchenette
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Fitness Room
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
About Westover, A Colonial Community
Westover "“ where tradition meets excellence and comfort meets care. A home at Westover offers you the time and freedom to experience more. Here you will find a supportive environment suited to your lifestyle, and a beautiful home in a neighborhood surrounded by friends. Assisted Living at Westover means keeping your independence, and getting a little extra assistance when you need it.
As a part of the Colonial family, Westover is a place where a continued commitment to living, learning and leading offers you the chance to live your life to the fullest with the best in compassionate and professional care and the time to enjoy an active and social community of neighbors and friends.
- We offer top-rated 24 hour care and ALL Assisted Living services are included in your monthly rate
- Medication management
- Laundry service
- Meal preparation
- A personal housekeeper
- 5-Star rating from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) signifying above average quality
- Premium amenities include memberships to The Coach House Tavern & Grille and Bever Wellness Center
- Ranked in the top 5% of the State of Ohio by a recent ODA Resident Satisfaction Survey
- Onsite bank, library, and beauty shop
- Heated indoor swimming pool and state of the art wellness program
- Activities with children through the Colonial Schools