CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

Overview of Ratings

4.2

May 23, 2017

By anonymous011675

The services I have received have been good. I can say that my care has been very good.

May 19, 2017

By john550061

My father is a resident and has been at Care One for approximately a month and half. Our family was faced with a difficult decision and all staff at Care One made our decision less stressful and everyone is friendly, and provide a high level of care that allows us to be at peace knowing our father/husband is cared for.

May 18, 2017

By bill404823

Tiffany and Barbara, the two aides, are usually on same floor. Since day one, these two angels have been so sweet to my mother. Very good at what they do. Extremely respectful to all the residents and the care they show to all is second to none. Definitely a major plus to have them here!

May 10, 2017

By Rosemary S.

Beautifully newly renovated. Wonderful staff. Warm, friendly environment.

May 07, 2017

By MikeO

A wonderful place. Beautiful, well lit, across from an amazing park, nearby to anything you or your family would need, also across the street from a great hospital. The staff is attentive and patient, I was happy to have my aunt finish her life there.

May 06, 2017

By Terrye

My uncle has only been there 35 days. I went there and waited 47 minutes pushing the bell waiting for someone to take to bathroom. 47 minutes!! He's fallen twice in 35 days. They moved him to the dementia area because he was not evaluated from the start correctly. We're looking for another facility right now!!!!!
Dear Terrye, I am deeply concerned about your experience with our center. I would very much like to discuss your experiences with you personally. Please feel free to call me at the center at 609-586-4600 or anytime on my cell at 609-819-6998

May 04, 2017

By Louise664803

I am extremely pleased with all aspects of my life at Care One, the care, comfort, food, everything is A-1. I have no complaints and encourage others to "give it a try"!

April 18, 2017

By Phyllis Sanderson

Care One Hamilton is a beautiful facility. The Director of nursing is awesome, very attentive to your needs, gets the job done with no hesitation, very professional. My mother has been there a little over a year. It's wonderful to know my she is taken care of.

April 12, 2017

By invinciblechar

Both of my parents are now residents at CareOne, and it's such a relief that they are there and are well taken care of. From even before the move, the staff was super accommodating and helped us prepare every step of the way. And, when my father was about to be discharged from a rehab facility where he had spent some time after the move, CareOne bent over backwards to be able to have him rejoin my mother again at CareOne, even though he needs a much greater amount of care than any of the residents at the moment. It required a lot of creativity and hard work, but they made it happen. The facility is clean, the staff is receptive and friendly for the most part, and they really do seem to know each and every resident and treat them like part of the CareOne family. It's a shame that they aren't able to continue living independently, but, now that they can't, I'm glad CareOne is there to be their new home.

March 10, 2017

By jtor563

Other

Very friendly staff, and the place is very clean! Although we don't need services at this time, this facility will be our choice for dad when the time comes in the near future.

February 01, 2017

By craig42

Awesome staff. if you tell them something needs to be done, they will get to it right away! i couldn't believe how clean the place looked. you usually don't see places that clean.

January 10, 2017

By Lewis673254

CareOne is newly renovated. It is such a beautiful building inside and out. It is very clean inside. They have a lot of music groups come in for the holidays, and they have pet therapy which my mother likes. They would do a lot of games with the residents. They actually had a very nice Christmas party for the residents' family. My mother said that overall the food quality is very good especially the soups. She loves her soups. I had a couple of meals there with her, and I was satisfied with the quality. The dining area is nice-looking inside. It has wallpaper with flowers, and they put fresh flowers out every week. Their dining area looks more like a bistro.

December 20, 2016

By Cait42

The Place Was Extremely Clean, unlike a lot of other assisted livings, rooms were unbelievablely well kept, staff was awesome and super friendly, you can tell the staff sees each other as FAMILY.

December 16, 2016

By Linda404720

I know they just remodeled Care One. The people that we talked to were very friendly, but it seemed like a disconnected atmosphere and a little too fancy for my dad. He comes from a farm, so he doesn’t need something really fancy. The rooms were beautiful.

September 30, 2016

By JM167086

CareOne was just taken over by another company, and they were having some problems. We ran into some problems with staffing, and they put my mother-in-law in an Alzheimer's unit; there was a problem with not having enough people to watch them. There were a couple of problems we ran into, and they said it's because there was a new takeover in the facility that they were working things out. They need to get more staff, and they should have better communication. They can do better with food, and I know they're trying, but they seem to give them all apple juice. There's nobody there to watch the people eating. They just leave them there to feed themselves. I have even assisted in helping a patient eat because he didn't want to eat, and there's no way for them to know if these people were eating or not because nobody was monitoring them.

November 10, 2015

By JPM1

We were happy with Care One and the service provided for my mom. The staff was very nice. They were in the process of redoing the rooms and the whole building, but her room was well-kept. We were pleased with the service. They were very compassionate and really good with us and our Mom.

July 06, 2012

By Vinny556

The medical director at Care One leaves a lot to be desired. At this facility, his rule is law, and outside physicians are not allowed to write scripts or act upon the health of patients. The staff, however, are brilliant, and are genuinely do care about the well being of patients. The nurses often go well beyond the call of duty to make sure patients are comfortable, safe and as happy as possible. The rates for the assisted living rooms are also reasonable for the type of care provided, and the living quarters are also adequate. The facility provides some furnishings for the rooms, though patients are welcome to bring in electronics, furniture and other items from their former homes to make the assisted living facility feel home-like. This facility also provides wireless Internet service to patients and their guests, so its a great way for patients living there to remain connected to the outside world and family. The area in which this facility resides is also nice -- at no point have I ever felt unsafe going and coming from here. The same cannot be said for many of the other facilities in the greater-Trenton area.

April 14, 2012

By ihaterbf22

This was an awful facility. I cant explain the overwhelming stress it caused on me and my family. My grandmother wasnt the kindest woman, thats for sure. And at first we belived maybe she was treating the workers poorly. She kept complaining about them. Eveuntally we came to find out that she was in fact being treated very poorly by the workers. In one instance we found her gown on the bathroom floor and it appeared as if someone cut it in half. We attempted to get answers but to no avail. We had to consistently rotate ourselves in and out of the facility in fear that my grandmother wouldnt be cared for in the manner she deserved. They would "forget" to bring her meals, and were generally dismissive of her requests. We eventually got her moved to another facility where she found comfort and then passed away.

Photos of CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

Features of CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

• Minimum Memory Cost: $7600/month

• State Licenses: X1KYQQ

About CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton is a vibrant new assisted living facility that offers resident-centered care in an exceptional customer service oriented environment. Residents benefit from care support on many levels, ranging from minimal assistance to more advanced care needs, including specialized memory care programs for those living with dementia. With a built-in movie theater, game room, bistro, and salon to complement an already exciting calendar of events, residents can lead an active social life while receiving the highest quality care. At CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton you will know your loved one is being cared for by a compassionate team of specially trained caregivers and staff. Resident safety, trust and well-being are our most important priorities.

Our community also features a dedicated memory care community, Harmony Village, where residents who have Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory conditions receive specialized programming while living their lives to the fullest. In our Harmony Village Neighborhoods we provide a supportive, homelike environment, effective communication and appropriate activities. Using this approach, we can help each resident achieve the highest possible level of functioning, independence and quality of life. CareOne At Hamilton truly has everything your mother is looking for and needs.

Map of CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton