CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

1660 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd, Hamilton, NJ, 08619

Reviews of CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

JPM1 November 10, 2015

We were happy with Care One and the service provided for my mom. The staff was very nice. They were in the process of redoing the rooms and the whole building, but her room was well-kept. We were pleased with the service. They were very compassionate and really good with us and our Mom.

Vinny556 July 06, 2012

The medical director at Care One leaves a lot to be desired. At this facility, his rule is law, and outside physicians are not allowed to write scripts or act upon the health of patients. The staff, however, are brilliant, and are genuinely do care about the well being of patients. The nurses often go well beyond the call of duty to make sure patients are comfortable, safe and as happy as possible. The rates for the assisted living rooms are also reasonable for the type of care provided, and the living quarters are also adequate. The facility provides some furnishings for the rooms, though patients are welcome to bring in electronics, furniture and other items from their former homes to make the assisted living facility feel home-like. This facility also provides wireless Internet service to patients and their guests, so its a great way for patients living there to remain connected to the outside world and family. The area in which this facility resides is also nice -- at no point have I ever felt unsafe going and coming from here. The same cannot be said for many of the other facilities in the greater-Trenton area.

ihaterbf22 April 14, 2012

This was an awful facility. I cant explain the overwhelming stress it caused on me and my family. My grandmother wasnt the kindest woman, thats for sure. And at first we belived maybe she was treating the workers poorly. She kept complaining about them. Eveuntally we came to find out that she was in fact being treated very poorly by the workers. In one instance we found her gown on the bathroom floor and it appeared as if someone cut it in half. We attempted to get answers but to no avail. We had to consistently rotate ourselves in and out of the facility in fear that my grandmother wouldnt be cared for in the manner she deserved. They would "forget" to bring her meals, and were generally dismissive of her requests. We eventually got her moved to another facility where she found comfort and then passed away.

From CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton is a vibrant new assisted living facility that offers resident-centered care in an exceptional customer service oriented environment. Residents benefit from care support on many levels, ranging from minimal assistance to more advanced care needs, including specialized memory care programs for those living with dementia. With a built-in movie theater, game room, bistro, and salon to complement an already exciting calendar of events, residents can lead an active social life while receiving the highest quality care. At CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton you will know your loved one is being cared for by a compassionate team of specially trained caregivers and staff. Resident safety, trust and well-being are our most important priorities.

Our community also features a dedicated memory care community, Harmony Village, where residents who have Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory conditions receive specialized programming while living their lives to the fullest. In our Harmony Village Neighborhoods we provide a supportive, homelike environment, effective communication and appropriate activities. Using this approach, we can help each resident achieve the highest possible level of functioning, independence and quality of life. CareOne At Hamilton truly has everything your mother is looking for and needs.

Features of CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton