Autumn View Manor

S 4650 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY, 14075

Reviews of Autumn View Manor

also anonymous March 09, 2012

My mother was there after knee surgery for rehab and it does look like a nice facility but they were giving her medications that she wasnt to take and overmedication her for days and she became very ill. The Dr there acted like an idiot and luckily her surgeon requested her to be removed there asap. If she wouldve stayed any longer, I really think she would have die from an overdose. The workers are incompetent. I also heard from someone that had worked there that a few people were fired there from using drugs. DO NOT send your loved one there!

anonymous321 July 11, 2011

My mother was a resident for short term rehab and our family found this facility to be rather pleasant. Staff was couteous and and concerned and available for any issues we may have needed addressed. The facility had just been remodeled and the new decor was bright,pleasant and very clean. Residents were not congregated in front of a TV but usually engaged in some type of activity in the dayroom.

About Autumn View Manor

Autumn View Manor is an assisted living facility in Hamburg, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn View Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Autumn View Manor