Seaside Retirement Resort

2091 SOUTH OCEAN DRIVE, Hallandale, FL, 33009

Reviews of Seaside Retirement Resort

Average Rating:

Fresh April 17, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

This facility has owed a $2000 security deposit to my cousin since Decmber 2010 & refuses to return it. The administer, Judy, refuses calls & when I call to discuss it with her, she tells me I am being "fresh" and hangs up on me. No one connected to this facility will call back, so now will proceed with legal action. Be careful of what you choose. I don't think they expect people to make it out of there alive, so when it happens, you have to fight for your rights.

Linda-2 October 08, 2009

We have a friend living here. The patio is lovely with a wonderful breeze. Everyone seems very friendly and our friend is very happy here and quite satisfied with how he is treated and he said the food is very good too.

About Seaside Retirement Resort

Seaside Retirement Resort is an assisted living facility in Hallandale, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Seaside Retirement Resort for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Seaside Retirement Resort

• French

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours