Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown Assisted Living

1175 Professional Court, Hagerstown, MD, 21740

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown | Assisted Living

August 10, 2013

By Dennis9

I visited Broadmore and I didn't like it. I felt that it wasn't as clean as it could be. When I walked around the place, I look at the corners and the common areas, the hallways just to see the accumulations and the conscientiousness of the area. I went to their restroom and there's just kind of lacking. I got the impression that there are activities there because I can see a calendar of activities. The residents are very friendly and they seem to enjoy being there. It seems like there is an interaction between the staff and residents.

Photos of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

Features of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

About Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors nestled next to historic Antietam Creek in Hagerstown, MD. The front porch beckons seniors in to enjoy our community which is complimented by our beautiful and serene courtyard. From benches and rocking chairs, residents rest, relax, and socialize. With so many options, residents and their loved ones will be sure to find a level of care that best meets their needs. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be at Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Map of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown