Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

1175 Professional Court, Hagerstown, MD, 21740

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

Caring78088050 February 24, 2014

We toured Broadmore Senior Living and we found out that they offered shared room and we felt that it wouldn’t be a good fit for my mom. The staff all seemed very friendly and very interested in trying to keep the residents engaged in conversations. They also do different things and they were all very good. The location of this facility is a little bit closer to the business area than the rest of the facilities we've looked into.

Tony16 September 27, 2013

Broadmore was nice. They had a care unit for Alzheimer's and dementia, which my mom had. I think a lot of people enjoyed it there. They had single and shared rooms. Some rooms had kitchen and some didn't. They had a lot of activities. The lady who showed me around was very energetic. She knew everybody and their family members. She truly seemed to actually care about the people.

Dennis9 August 10, 2013

I visited Broadmore and I didn't like it. I felt that it wasn't as clean as it could be. When I walked around the place, I look at the corners and the common areas, the hallways just to see the accumulations and the conscientiousness of the area. I went to their restroom and there's just kind of lacking. I got the impression that there are activities there because I can see a calendar of activities. The residents are very friendly and they seem to enjoy being there. It seems like there is an interaction between the staff and residents.

From Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors nestled next to historic Antietam Creek in Hagerstown, MD. The front porch beckons seniors in to enjoy our community which is complimented by our beautiful and serene courtyard. From benches and rocking chairs, residents rest, relax, and socialize. With so many options, residents and their loved ones will be sure to find a level of care that best meets their needs. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be at Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at Hagerstown