The Saybrook at Haddam

1556 Saybrook Road, Haddam, CT, 06438

Reviews of The Saybrook at Haddam

December 04, 2012

By monkeybars33

Any time that I have been called to Saybrook at Haddam for an emergency transport, the facility is always clean and kept in excellent working order. The staff is extremely helpful since I am there for transport. They are very knowledgeable medically and take excellent care of the residents and their needs. I highly recommend this facility because of the attention of detail the employees take with the residents. The area specially made for residents who have dementia and Alzheimer's disease is especially nice. When I go into any of the rooms, it doesn't feel like I am in an assisted living facility, but in a town house or small home. The facility appears to have all the amenities residents would have at home, and every portion of the building, either rooms, hallways, or patios is very accessible. This feature is nice, especially since I'm in the business of moving people!

May 21, 2012

By Larry4

This seems like a great place, not at all what I imagined assisted living to be like. My grandparents have a very large living space, which includes a bedroom, two kitchens, an office, and a living area. They have all the medical and nutritional amenities anyone could ask for, and the staff seems very nice and caring. It's also in a great location, quiet, and surrounded by nature.

Photos of The Saybrook at Haddam

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1

• Licenses: ALSA licence, State of CT.

About The Saybrook at Haddam

We offer independent,assisted living and Safe Harbor, our memory care neighborhood in a colonial style manor.

Spacious and bright apartments with maple cabinets and granite counter-tops, warm and inviting common areas, elegant dining rooms and gathering spaces.

The details - including over sized windows, crown molding,wainscoting,lush carpeting, and hallway sconces are what you would expect to find in the finest homes.

Our state licensed Assisted Living Services Agency,under the direction of registered nurses and a highly experienced management team, provides individualized assisted living services.

Safe harbor, our memory care neighborhood is specially designed for residents with Alzheimer's and memory related disorders. Our engaging "main street" decor includes vibrant wall murals,cafe style seating areas, a beautiful great room with cathedral ceilings, library, sun room and large courtyard with walking paths, gardens and patio.

Beautifully appointed apartments and common areas make The Saybrook at Haddam appealing to both independent and assisted living residents.

Map of The Saybrook at Haddam